Kingston at Carter

GOLF07

This game between Cater and Kingston should be a good one, depending on which Carter team shows up. If the Carter team that played Rutledge friday night shows up, Kingston wins by 3 touchdowns !! If the Carter team plays like the team of the first 8 games shows up, this could be good game and Carter may pull it out and they can wait till the next week to be defeated, BADLY !!! REMEMBER CARTER FANS A LARGE BIRD OF PRAY WILL/ MAY BE IN YOUR FUTURE !!!

I completely agree with you on this Warlock. Carter has some really good players, 2 possibly 3 QB's that can get the job done they have just got to get back together and play like they have been taught to play. I have never seen Kingston play I know they play in pretty tough region so I guess well see on Friday what theoutcome is. May the best Team win, personally I hope it is Carter but you never know. :thumb:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the outcome of this game depends on how many touches kingstons stud running back Jeffrey Smith gets.. this kid is a combinations of harrison smith and chris shiverdecker.. hes big strong and can juke u out of your jock.. if vic can get Smith 25 to 30 touches, they will come out on top... but with smith splitting time at running back and the quarterback position, that might be hard to do.. unless he just rolls out every play and shows that 4.4 40 time that he is capable of..

Jeffrey Smith..........running back! :) I assume you mean't Josh King or Justin Givens?

Justin is the QB, but isn't splitting time at running back. Josh is the TB, but I don't know if he's in the same league as a Smith and Shiverdecker. Yes, you can bank on King getting the ball most of the time. Should be an exciting game!

BTW, Jeffrey Smith is the center.

Jeffrey Smith..........running back! :blink: I assume you mean't Josh King or Justin Givens?

Justin is the QB, but isn't splitting time at running back. Josh is the TB, but I don't know if he's in the same league as a Smith and Shiverdecker. Yes, you can bank on King getting the ball most of the time. Should be an exciting game!

BTW, Jeffrey Smith is the center.

i know JS is a lineman lol.. i was just havin some fun with him lol. we are friends

If Kingston comes out and plays like they did early in the year they will win. If they play like they did starting with the Oliver Springs game they will not win seems like they have lost a big step since then.

RCHS 21

CHS 14

Go Jackets

The thing about that is Kingston didn't play anyone of their caliber the first part of the season. That's why they jumped out to that 5-0 start but was never ranked in the state poll or even East Tn prepxtra poll.

Now that they have faced some worthy opponents they have gotten better but I still see Knox. Carter pulling this one out unless they beat themselves or Kingston just breaks out on them.

What does that have to do with anything?? Nothing, you don't know what your talking about. We had this conversation on another thread so I won't go into detail to inform the ignortant... but we kicked off our starting QB didn't we?? These kids don't have it as easy as most others so yeah they make mistakes but if they didn't get to come back to the football team what would they have?? They would most likely be breaking the law now wouldn't they?? Yeah Fulton might have a problem with losing players and having them come back, but we don't get really cocky, spray paint things on peoples fields ect. now do we?? We just keep our mouth shuts and whoop up on people like you when the time comes.

your kids are cocky. i don't care how hard they have it, they can overcome it. i have seen countless personal friends of mine come from the same conditions to overcome them and be successful people. you cannot use where you come from as an excuse for your behavior. it's ridiculous. there are kids in the richest parts of seqouyah hills who are as bad or worse than the worst kids from fulton. so when someone says something negative about a kid, take into account that he/she may just be a bad kid, plain and simple. you don't see dennis rogan gettting into trouble, and while i don't know the kid, i know he probably realizes he has a future and acts accordingly so as not to jeopardize it. and whether the rest of those fulton football players believe it or not, they have a great opportunity with their team to get noticed by a college coach or even a person in the community who can open doors to worlds of possibilities. they play for one of the best programs in the state, a regular destination for coaches in the area to check out. so next time you defend your kids, use a better argument than "it's because of their surroundings." because fulton kids, just like every other person in this world, have the power of free will, and can make decisions on their own regardless of where they come from.

your kids are cocky. i don't care how hard they have it, they can overcome it. i have seen countless personal friends of mine come from the same conditions to overcome them and be successful people. you cannot use where you come from as an excuse for your behavior. it's ridiculous. there are kids in the richest parts of seqouyah hills who are as bad or worse than the worst kids from fulton. so when someone says something negative about a kid, take into account that he/she may just be a bad kid, plain and simple. you don't see dennis rogan gettting into trouble, and while i don't know the kid, i know he probably realizes he has a future and acts accordingly so as not to jeopardize it. and whether the rest of those fulton football players believe it or not, they have a great opportunity with their team to get noticed by a college coach or even a person in the community who can open doors to worlds of possibilities. they play for one of the best programs in the state, a regular destination for coaches in the area to check out. so next time you defend your kids, use a better argument than "it's because of their surroundings." because fulton kids, just like every other person in this world, have the power of free will, and can make decisions on their own regardless of where they come from.

They are cocky?? Name a time when you have seen them do or say anything cocky?? And I'm not saying that because they came from a certain area that they are guaranteed to be "bad" kids, but it's a big factor is it not?? Is it that ridiculous?? No I don't think so. The kids that come from harder neighborhoods get in trouble more often because they don't care and because they don't see themselves having a future. The ones that do have dreams of futures are the ones that get in trouble obviously. What I'm saying is yes it is definatly possible *and happens a good bit* that people from harsh surroundings come out on top and that's what makes life beautiful, but that all those harsh surroundings that some people deal with are drilled into their minds and they can't get rid of the effects the people in that area had.