Waverly vs. CPA

papatiger

Is that how they do it across the water? ;)

Papa, dont we have a password...starts with an R and ends in an OLAIDS..

B)B) ...hey I do owe you guys an industrial size bottle of Rolaids and a burger. Take care of business and I'll gladly pay up in round 2 back at our house :( I'll even make it double burger just for you papa :lol:

Edited by Lions4ever

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;):( ...hey I do owe you guys an industrial size bottle of Rolaids and a burger Take care of business and I'll gladly pay up in round 2 back at our house B) I'll even make it double burger just for you papa :lol:

Now that sounds like a great deal. I used to coach a guy by the name of Doug Baird in little league baseball. He played football too, in fact got a scholarship to UT and started 2 years on offensive line, was drafted by Minnesota and blew out his knee. Anyway, when he would come to bat I would offer him a hamburger, then fries, then a milkshake. He would respond with homeruns. He hit 13 in 16 games. The next year, they intentionally walked him. He had 9 official at bats all year. Saying all that, if I was playing, the dbl burger would make me really want to win this game. Maybe I can inspire the guys with a counter offer.

Sorry to be out of the loop until now for the last 2 weeks.

I'm in Singapore airport now after being without internet for 3 weeks. Didn't even know the CPA-ER or CPA-GP scores until today. Been taking "dive pixs" in New Guinea.

I will be back for the Waverly game and expect CPA to play well and not overlook anyone from this point forward. I never take anything for granted in the playoffs and a bad game by CPA combined with a good game by Waverly could mean an upset.

However, I suspect Waverly is no stronger than Fairview who was mismatched against CPA's defense. The only way I see Waverly winning would be if they held CPA to less than 20 because they will have a hard time scoring more than that against CPA's defense.

CPA's 2 platoon system also allows them to not lose speed and sharpness in the 2nd half. In a close game, they will usually win being fresher in the 4th quarter. 4th quarters are important in the playoffs.

Sorry to be out of the loop until now for the last 2 weeks.

I'm in Singapore airport now after being without internet for 3 weeks. Didn't even know the CPA-ER or CPA-GP scores until today. Been taking "dive pixs" in New Guinea.

I will be back for the Waverly game and expect CPA to play well and not overlook anyone from this point forward. I never take anything for granted in the playoffs and a bad game by CPA combined with a good game by Waverly could mean an upset.

However, I suspect Waverly is no stronger than Fairview who was mismatched against CPA's defense. The only way I see Waverly winning would be if they held CPA to less than 20 because they will have a hard time scoring more than that against CPA's defense.

CPA's 2 platoon system also allows them to not lose speed and sharpness in the 2nd half. In a close game, they will usually win being fresher in the 4th quarter. 4th quarters are important in the playoffs.

3 weeks without internet. I would go crazy. Be careful on the way back and hopefully the Tigers will put up a much better challenge than Fairview. I think they will.

Look all wavo fans I was just in a bad mood when I wrote that so don't worrie about what I wrote. I just don't like people like James Harvey. He treats people like dirt and don't even try to get to know them. But like ya'll said it wasn't all his fault.

PT i agree with u it might not be a blowout but if the tigers win it will be by more than 7 points. So all u wavo fans please forgive me. and good luck to CPA and I'll see ya'll at the game at CPA.

Oh yeah is jeff fisher gonna be there my mom wants to see him

Hey, I just write down what Bighurt tells me. :o

Is there a controversy in the press box? :huh:

Look all wavo fans I was just in a bad mood when I wrote that so don't worrie about what I wrote. I just don't like people like James Harvey. He treats people like dirt and don't even try to get to know them. But like ya'll said it wasn't all his fault.

PT i agree with u it might not be a blowout but if the tigers win it will be by more than 7 points. So all u wavo fans please forgive me. and good luck to CPA and I'll see ya'll at the game at CPA.

Oh yeah is jeff fisher gonna be there my mom wants to see him

Titans are out of town, so I doubt that he will be there.