Daniel Boone vs Sullivan South

formerblazer

Daniel Boone wins a close one here. In fact, its a barn burner. Then they rename their stadium Mikey65 Athletic Complex. Mikey65 then of course signs on to CoachT and predicts them to lose their next game.

I really do not see Boone winning this one. Since they played Cocke County and won a close one they have not been the same team. I am not sure what has gotten in their head, but it has affected them since that game. I was certain there was no way they would loose to Volunteer and expected a shoot out versus East.

If they can find a way to crank their offense up, then they have a chance, but they need to do what they started the season doing to be successful in this game. Since they are Region 2 I am pulling for them, but based on recent weeks do not expect them to pull it out.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do not see Boone winning this one. Since they played Cocke County and won a close one they have not been the same team. I am not sure what has gotten in their head, but it has affected them since that game. I was certain there was no way they would loose to Volunteer and expected a shoot out versus East.

If they can find a way to crank their offense up, then they have a chance, but they need to do what they started the season doing to be successful in this game. Since they are Region 2 I am pulling for them, but based on recent weeks do not expect them to pull it out.

OK, Boone will not win this game, on top of that, it wont even be played close. Im not a South fan, I actually play for THS, if thats enough said. The rebels have the best QB in the area, and when you have someone like that, the offense just falls into place. Containing him will not be easy, it hasnt happened yet and it wont this game.

South 35, DB 7

AUGUST 18 HAPPY VALLEY (H) 42-0 W

AUGUST 24 at DOBYNS BENNETT 0-44 L

SEPTEMBER 1 at SULLIVAN CENTRAL 33-6 W

SEPTEMBER 8 GREENVILLE (H) 28-21 W

SEPTEMBER 15 JOHNSON COUNTY (H) 14-10 W

SEPTEMBER 29 at TENNESSEE HIGH 28-18 W

OCTOBER 6 ELIZABETHON (H) 34-6 W

OCTOBER 13 at UNICOI COUNTY 29-0 W

OCTOBER 20 SULLIVAN NORTH (H) 48-7 W

OCTOBER 26 SULLIVAN EAST (H)

Who have they played.. This is the weakest schedule I have seen..

You just think the schedule is weak because you are from Region 2. I agree some of these teams aren't that strong, but we do have a good team. Boone struggled to beat North and we were playing second and third teamers vs. North all night and still beat them by 40+. We'll see come Friday I guess.

You just think the schedule is weak because you are from Region 2. I agree some of these teams aren't that strong, but we do have a good team. Boone struggled to beat North and we were playing second and third teamers vs. North all night and still beat them by 40+. We'll see come Friday I guess.

Here is the record and points break down of the playoff teams in both regions:

Region 1

Sullivan South 10-0 teams they played 49-51 Points For 284 Points Against 119

Tennessee High 8-2 teams 53-46 PF 297 PA 109

Johnson Co 8-2 teams 52-48 PF 248 PA 129

Unicoi Co 4-6 teams 56-44 PF 158 PA 279

Region 2

MoWest 10-0 teams 46-54 PF 390 PA 106

East 7-3 teams 51-59 PF 308 PA 187

Volunteer 5-5 teams 46-54 PF 180 PA 245

Boone 7-3 teams 46-54 PF 229 PA 170

The teams in both regions look very close to me. I do not see any more weakness in region 1 than region 2. The top teams in both regions should win the first round (should does not mean will, however).

Here is the record and points break down of the playoff teams in both regions:

Region 1

Sullivan South 10-0 teams they played 49-51 Points For 284 Points Against 119

Tennessee High 8-2 teams 53-46 PF 297 PA 109

Johnson Co 8-2 teams 52-48 PF 248 PA 129

Unicoi Co 4-6 teams 56-44 PF 158 PA 279

Region 2

MoWest 10-0 teams 46-54 PF 390 PA 106

East 7-3 teams 51-59 PF 308 PA 187

Volunteer 5-5 teams 46-54 PF 180 PA 245

Boone 7-3 teams 46-54 PF 229 PA 170

The teams in both regions look very close to me. I do not see any more weakness in region 1 than region 2. The top teams in both regions should win the first round (should does not mean will, however).

I agree. South is 9-1 though.

Region 1 will win 3 of the 4 playoff games. That is how weak this schedule is...... ;)

Good luck Rebels. Glad to see you guys turn things around out in Pactolis! Congrats to Coach Carter and the 11 seniors Jordan Kitzmiller, Henry Ringley, Jacob McCann, Matt Fickey, Paul Wingfield, Justin Dykes, Matt Stacy, Seth Pearson, Chad Booker, Andrew Murray and Ryan Colliero. Even us old D-B Indians hope ya bring that 4A Gold Ball to Kingsport this year!