Daniel Boone vs Sullivan South

formerblazer

South will not underestimate Boone'. Boone' will come to play with heart. South always likes to run & gun but the Rebels will have some surprises for them. South will have to play their A game each week to advance...it will be dog fights all the way. M East will take J County but will know they played a playoff game. Bristol will steamroll Volunteer and give M West all they ask for. Boone' and M East are quality programs this year. J County plays the same jawbreaking football every week. M East has the weapons but better strap it on cause' J County likes to hit. Field conditions are everything.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these 2 teams scrimmaged last Spring and as I vaugely remember Phillips going about 60 or 70 yards on a QB draw. He will be hard for Boone to contain... Of course scrimmage last Spring does not mean a lot now.... but South started their season slow and has progressively being building toward the playoffs where as Boone looked like a #2 seed earlier in the year and seem to have taken a step back...may be due to injuries... but looking forward to a good game and best of luck....

South 35

Boone 14

When South played Boone this Spring Curt wasn't even playing. That was our back-up QB Brad Jeffers.

I was ignorin that game. That score will be a lil lopsided. I meant tha South has the best chance at getting upset.

Do you think South has a tougher match-up than Johnson County? Or were you ignoring Morristown East also? Or do you think M-East will get a lopsided win also?

So in other words, it is more likely for South to get upset and lose a game before region 2 Morristown West?

Please finish spelling your words, please please please.

But if Boone is the toughest team from region 2, will it really be that much of an upset? I' a bi confuse.

But if Boone is the toughest team from region 2, will it really be that much of an upset? I' a bi confuse.

I believe the two toughest teams, by records and such, are Morristown East and West. Quite frankly, I see East or West as the team that will face Maryville in round four of the playoffs. South and TN high both have good chances, but I don't think any team can match the depth that West has going for them.

I'm confused as well bud. I take it you'll be at the game this Friday?

I believe the two toughest teams, by records and such, are Morristown East and West. Quite frankly, I see East or West as the team that will face Maryville in round four of the playoffs. South and TN high both have good chances, but I don't think any team can match the depth that West has going for them.

I'm confused as well bud. I take it you'll be at the game this Friday?

The toughest teams are always seeded higher. Maybe Fanatic has been embarrassed enough to stay away from here. Of course I'll be at the game. How 'bout you? You got all week to get off work.

I think South will win this game. Because I think they will stack the line and make Boone throw,and I think South's linebackers and d-line is good enough to stop Boone's run game. And if Boone gets down by a couple td's,will they give up on the run? I think South's d and home field advantage is too much for Boone.

South-28

Boone-7