Daniel Boone vs Sullivan South

formerblazer

I think South will win this game. Because I think they will stack the line and make Boone throw,and I think South's linebackers and d-line is good enough to stop Boone's run game. And if Boone gets down by a couple td's,will they give up on the run? I think South's d and home field advantage is too much for Boone.

South-28

Boone-7

Boone gives up on the run when they're not down.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea this is about what I expected from South fans. Cool and confident, and they have a right to be. Boone is pretty beat up right now, but you can be sure they'll get up for this game. With seniors possibly looking at their last game, you'll see a lot of fire from them.

It is odd to hear about a Boone team throwing the ball. I know some of the line is pretty big, but not nearly as big as they have been (especially compared to my team which averaged 280 up front). Who knows, I beat we can see a Sharp special this week out of the hogs.

Yea this is about what I expected from South fans. Cool and confident, and they have a right to be. Boone is pretty beat up right now, but you can be sure they'll get up for this game. With seniors possibly looking at their last game, you'll see a lot of fire from them.

It is odd to hear about a Boone team throwing the ball. I know some of the line is pretty big, but not nearly as big as they have been (especially compared to my team which averaged 280 up front). Who knows, I beat we can see a Sharp special this week out of the hogs.

There are a few posters on here that are not exactly South fans. Cool and Confident...I'm not sure if that is correct. Boone' played a great game last year. They will do the same this year. We expect nothing less. We do not direspect our cousins. As I said before, we will not underestimate you. We feel we have the weapons but will we be ready? Will you be ready? If we are on then you will suffer. If you are on then it will be a dog fight. We look for a good game.

I saw the game against Morristown East, If Boone will stay with their running

more, they have a chance. Boone passing game really played into Morristown

East speed. Go beat Sullivan South and show how the 5 river plays.

I was among the few there, too. In the 1st half, Boone had the ball at or inside East's 20-yard line 3 or 4 times and came away with zero points. Seemed to really demoralize the Blazers before halftime. They'll have to do better than that up at South.

There are a few posters on here that are not exactly South fans. Cool and Confident...I'm not sure if that is correct. Boone' played a great game last year. They will do the same this year. We expect nothing less. We do not direspect our cousins. As I said before, we will not underestimate you. We feel we have the weapons but will we be ready? Will you be ready? If we are on then you will suffer. If you are on then it will be a dog fight. We look for a good game.

This Boone team is actually a lot more rounded than last years team. A couple of other teams have stepped up as well, so it is hard to see that. Aside from Sky Hicks, I really think you have a "better" Boone team than last year since they can do more than one thing. In fairness to 55 on here, though, the records in comparison with last years team and this years team is what matters in those little discussions.

Also with South, I think you have a stronger team as well that has really come into their own.

I think Johnson County will beat Morristown East by at least 10. If they play on tough conditions thats to their advantage. South has the toughest matchup. Im not includin Erwin cuz theyll get shell shocked. Boone has a good chance @ upsetting South. Right now im goin with South by 14. But dont overlook. I dont think theyre a 4 seed. In other words, if Boone wins I wont be shocked at all.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

I think Johnson County will beat Morristown East by at least 10. If they play on tough conditions thats to their advantage. South has the toughest matchup. Im not includin Erwin cuz theyll get shell shocked. Boone has a good chance @ upsetting South. Right now im goin with South by 14. But dont overlook. I dont think theyre a 4 seed. In other words, if Boone wins I wont be shocked at all.

Please tell me why you think JCo will beat the Canes by 10... I think the Canes will blow then out. They are to solid on both of the ball. Who is J Co. anyway never heard of them are they any good? Have they beat anyone decent?

Please tell me why you think JCo will beat the Canes by 10... I think the Canes will blow then out. They are to solid on both of the ball. Who is J Co. anyway never heard of them are they any good? Have they beat anyone decent?

I'm going to bet that fans from difference regions will claim that they have the stronger conference. A few years ago, Region 1 was very dominant and beat everyone from region 2 during the first round. Region 2 has bounced back, and we'll see who has the stronger teams the next couple of weeks.

JCo equals Johnson County and although I hate to play the 'almost beat' game, you have to in order to see that the Canes are in for a fight. South managed to beat them by 4 and Tennessee High won 15-6. Other than that, they have soundly beaten every competitor that's come up against them. Johnson County boasts a solid run game balanced with two potent receivers with good size and speed. The Longhorn trademark lies on their nasty streak- they hit hard and often in all areas of the game. They field eleven headhunters a play and their technique is surprisingly sound. If you need any further reason to respect your opponent, I'm not even a Longhorn faithful and I have that much admiration for their ability. I'm not naive enough to call for a Johnson County blow out, but I will throw my prediction behind the 'Horns

Johnson Co. 20

Morristown E. 14