1A state champs?

getrdone

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just amazes me how easily people get upset off on here. It's a message board for crying out loud! Each and every person has a right to their own opinion. If people don't like it, then why are they on here? I just don't get it. Just because someone says "Hey, I think Joe Byrns" (or whoever else) "will win the state", that doesn't necessarily mean that person is a fan of that team, it may just mean that they are a fan of high school football and that's who their opinion of winning the state is. Good grief people, grow up.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU :thumb:

I think Temple is the only winner in round 1, can't see them going to far beacuse they will get too banged up playing the gauntlet. Just don't have the depth to play quality teams over and over. If they could stay healthy, the sky is the limit, by far the most balanced offense in 1a. I'd even say, Temple has the best offense in 1a. I just think they will lose the war of attrition.

Good post. If they have injuries it could kill them

There are really good teams that have a chance.... This year will be fun to watch to see how the playoffs go...Cascade is really good so they have a good chance. Also i think that a contender from the west tn area is JCS.. they were really good in last nights game against UC in there 35-7 victory.. they are the best team that we played and good luck to them. It will be hard to get past Jo Byrns, Mt. pleasant, and Cascade.

Nuttin personal to Trousdale but i dont think they will get passed 2nd round i think Jo Byrns will win a close one against F. Christian and im not just sayin that b/c im a JBS student we r 2nd in state and all the teams that people said would give us a hard game we blew away and i dont think there is any slowing us down

DEVILS ALL THE WAY BABY

You Jo Byrns fans think that you'll just blow past the west side of the state. Do yall remember last year when Union City went to Jo Byrns and whipped you. McKenzie will whip ya this year if they play you.

You Jo Byrns fans think that you'll just blow past the west side of the state. Do yall remember last year when Union City went to Jo Byrns and whipped you. McKenzie will whip ya this year if they play you.

[/quote

woooooooooo bring it on that was last year ,,,,,to be the man you got to beat the man and yes we do think that,,,,,and so what's the problem you think mc will do the same,,,,,if you can't take the heat get out of the DUNGEON :unsure:

We are thinking about Collinwood now, not McKensie. You will be lucky if you get passed Jackson Christian if you are worried about Jo Byrns already.