Unaka @ Harriman

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Hey, Hows it feel to be done with football before October is over Lowlander? :lol:

Much like you will feel Saturday morning when you realize that Harriman beat Unaka...and before you say anything, Sunbright is playing another game Thursday...so their season hasn't ended yet. But it is ashamed that they are in such a good reason, while a poor team like Unaka can make the playoffs in a weak region, and be a #3 seed at that. I can't wait for Harriman to bring them down to reality.

Much like you will feel Saturday morning when you realize that Harriman beat Unaka...and before you say anything, Sunbright is playing another game Thursday...so their season hasn't ended yet. But it is ashamed that they are in such a good reason, while a poor team like Unaka can make the playoffs in a weak region, and be a #3 seed at that. I can't wait for Harriman to bring them down to reality.

You don't have crap on Unaka, Cosby, Oneida, or even Grace... You know why? Because you make they play-offs. You didn't finish in the top 4 in your region. Now I bet you'll come on here Friday morning and start bragging how you beat MTCS by 50 or so points, when your freshman squad could go over there and beat them. Cause your obviously that kind of person...

Guest Shocker0

You don't have crap on Unaka, Cosby, Oneida, or even Grace... You know why? Because you make they play-offs. You didn't finish in the top 4 in your region. Now I bet you'll come on here Friday morning and start bragging how you beat MTCS by 50 or so points, when your freshman squad could go over there and beat them. Cause your obviously that kind of person...

Ok I don't even know what that says...But yeah, all region 1 teams will go down except for Hampton, they are the only good team in that region, and the only one that could beat Sunbright in my opinion. I bet Oakdale could beat Grace...

Ok I don't even know what that says...But yeah, all region 1 teams will go down except for Hampton, they are the only good team in that region, and the only one that could beat Sunbright in my opinion. I bet Oakdale could beat Grace...

How many games have you watched this year that Sunbright wasn't playin in? I would gaurantee you that if Sunbright could get in the playoffs that Hampton , Cosby and Unaka could beat them. Grace and Oakdale would be a good game, they should schedule each other next year. Hey where are you going to WATCH football this weekend? Come to Cosby and donate some funds to a program on the rise.

Guest Shocker0

If Sunbright played like they did against Coalfield last Friday (They don't do very often), they would lose to Hampton by about 10. They would beat Cosby by about 10, and they would beat Unaka by about 6...and Cosby is too far away for me. Harriman & Coalfield are much closer. They'll have the Coalfield Grace Game on the radio, I might want to listen...with all that said, I still think many people from region 2 are taking Region 1 lightly. The 2 teams I'm most impressed with from Region 1 are Hampton and Unaka because of how they've done lately. For some reason, Cosby hasn't played many good teams so I don't know if their that good until Friday. Region 1 will probably win 2 games if their as good as I think.

And I watched the Sunbright JV play Cosby's JV last year and Sunbright won 14-6 and Cosby players said that was their first JV loss last year.

IF . . . .Cosby, Unaka and the Bulldogs bring some offense, Region One has a good chance to win three of four. Call me overly optimistic, but I keep thinking that Unaka will play at Hampton a week from this Friday night.

And, I think the Eagles can win against Midway; the seven point loss to Hampton demonstrates they're pretty good. Midway is very physical, but Cosby hasn't been out-physicaled this season.

Coach Ensor said Harriman is a very good team; "as good as any of the Region Twos." But he sounds very confident, which pujo pointed out, can be very contagious.

Edited by krichunaka

I think three of the four games could go either way.

I think Coalfield should beat Greace, but Oneida is capable of beating Hampton (they would need some breaks though). I also think the No. 2-3 games can go either way.

I think the Cosby-Midway game is really interesting because Midway isn't as big and physical as in year's past, but they are fast. They're starting skill players match-up well with Harriman and from what I've heard, Cosby's skill players are fast also. I think the game will be won by whichever team can keep the defense honest by running between the tackles.

As far as Harriman-Unaka, Coach Tapp was impressed with Unaka and he said you could tell they're very well coached. You need that type of team against Harriman because they are big (much bigger than Midway) and fast.

What makes Harriman dangerous is they can do a lot of things on offense. They've beat teams by running the ball between the tackles all night long and they can beat teams by spreading the ball and letting Goins to his thing.