FAIRVIEW vs. LEWIS COUNTY

Stat_pack1

and thats what separates the two.................fairview is a pretty good team,lewis co. is a great team.go 6aa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing things through 6-2A glasses, aren't we?

Fairview's played a MUCH tougher schedule than has Lewis County, and you'd better believe that's going to be to their benefit. Enough to beat Lewis County? Maybe, maybe not. But this one is not going to be a blowout.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Lewis Co fans who dont like Coach Sharp may wish you had him back when he is named the new Head Coach at MArshall Co in a few weeks! Just remember where you heard it first!

I sure hope this isn't just a silly rumor......and posting something like this at this time of the playoffs....bad timing. This can effect a lot of people....players, coaching staff....families. Can't believe you would post something like this without facts. And if true.....Coach Sharp may not have wanted this out until after the playoffs (IF at all true).....and if not.....Unbelievable

You Lewis Co fans who dont like Coach Sharp may wish you had him back when he is named the new Head Coach at MArshall Co in a few weeks! Just remember where you heard it first!

I'm pretty sure that nobody around here wants him gone, I think its more of most of the fans are tired of the same up the middle plays. It does get old, especially when you can sit up in the stands and predict the play.

But whether we like it or not around here, thats the whole point of the Wing T. And that Wing T has been very successful for the football program in Lewis County. I'm sure that Don can give us numbers and stuff about how much the fullback needs to get the ball in a true Wing T offense.

Back to this week, I think that the Camden game exposed the weakness in the offensive scheme, and I see Coach Sharp making the adjustments and getting them rolling again this week, and we all know that Spiveys got them under control on defense. :)

Lewis Co. 27

Fairview 7

Edited by hunt4

Pure speculation! :lol:

I would call it wishful thinking on your part zorro, If and I do mean a big IF Coach Sharp left LC it wouldn't be to somewhere as unstable as Marshall County, with the facilities and support he has at LC, I just don't see him going somewhere he would have to start from scratch, not saying that someday Coach Sharp would not leave LC but it would be for a school that has more to offer than MC, maybe somewhere like Columbia Central or another 5A school, but with what he has coming in terms of players for the next 5 years I doubt it :lol:

I would call it wishful thinking on your part zorro, If and I do mean a big IF Coach Sharp left LC it wouldn't be to somewhere as unstable as Marshall County, with the facilities and support he has at LC, I just don't see him going somewhere he would have to start from scratch, not saying that someday Coach Sharp would not leave LC but it would be for a school that has more to offer than MC, maybe somewhere like Columbia Central or another 5A school, but with what he has coming in terms of players for the next 5 years I doubt it :thumb:

i agree 100% chucky. with the players coming up he and the staff are very exited.

most of the juniours & sophmores have played togather from peewee till now ( 11 years ) . with a group coming up next year from jr high with all kinds of tallent. your right he's here for a while. future to bright to leave now.