Who has the fastest skill positions?

WarriorFan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched plenty of football over the last 35+ years, I have seen better teams at BA, but none as fast. Tyree Ford, Ryan White, Bill Kotas and John Garrett. I am not including Chris Jordan b/c of injury....Is there a faster team???

Easily Alcoa. Kyrus Lanxter, Brian Sommer and Chris Shiverdecker. Ask the coach at McCallie. He was amazed at the team speed.

Easily Alcoa. Kyrus Lanxter, Brian Sommer and Chris Shiverdecker. Ask the coach at McCallie. He was amazed at the team speed.

Is there any way you guys can get out of 2A? You guys have always been amazing.....where does the talent come from??????? I have driven thru town plenty of times to Gatlinburg.......my brother in law played at Alcoa.......'88 and '89 teams come to mind, and those were what I remember other than the stomping you did to Goodpasture last year that I personally saw at MTSU. If you check my posts, I will always say that the best team in TN last year was Alcoa at the end of the season. Brandon W. didn't play as well as the other big time recruit what my memory thinks in the State Championship.......I have always said that the best talent in the east comes from Alcoa.....by the way......as for McCallie....BA will beat them in the Championship game....this is a different team now that Chris Jordan is done for the season.....they are unbelievably faster.....McCallie knew he was getting the ball for his 8 yards......he is by far next year the best rb in TN......one of the best in the Southeast US......they will rest him for next year b/c he is one of those 1 in 10 years RB's that comes through TN. BA doen't need him this year......He will sign as big as Brandon Warren...if not bigger, although I cannot say he will start off playing as much as BW............remember this post next year.

Edited by Brandon100

Is there any way you guys can get out of 2A? You guys have always been amazing.....where does the talent come from??????? I have driven thru town plenty of times to Gatlinburg.......my brother in law played at Alcoa.......'88 and '89 teams come to mind, and those were what I remember other than the stomping you did to Goodpasture last year that I personally saw at MTSU. If you check my posts, I will always say that the best team in TN last year was Alcoa at the end of the season. Brandon W. didn't play as well as the other big time recruit what my memory thinks.......I have always said that the best talent in the east comes from Alcoa.....by the way......as for McCallie....BA will beat them in the Championship game....this is a different team now that Chris Jordan is done for the season.....they are unbelievably faster.....McCallie knew he was getting the ball for his 8 yards......he is by far next year the best rb in TN......one of the best in the Southeast US......they will rest him for next year b/c he is one of those 1 in 10 years RB's that comes through TN. BA doen't need him this year......He will sign as big as Brandon Warren...if not bigger, although I cannot say he will start off playing as much as BW............remember this post next year.

You don't know anything boy!!!! You were just a FAT LINEMAN at BA!!!! Did you watch Brandon Warren last night? He maybe the best Freshman in the ACC. DO NOT BLOW MY COVER BY SAYING MY NAME. I talked to your BRO IN LAW today on my way back from your henderland......Jackson, Tn.

You don't know anything boy!!!! You were just a FAT LINEMAN at BA!!!! Did you watch Brandon Warren last night? He maybe the best Freshman in the ACC. DO NOT BLOW MY COVER BY SAYING MY NAME. I talked to your BRO IN LAW today on my way back from your henderland......Jackson, Tn.

Not a nice way to talk with someone complimenting your alma matter.....M.........and I sure wish that you would have come up the middle if we would have played you........stunted......blitzed.....bell ringer.....go fill your schedule with Sweetwater, Oliver Springs, CAK, Wartburg and the other greats.......take off Maryville and Fulton from your schedule.........with that schedule, it's amazing you aren't undefeated.......my bad 8-2.......

By the way.....how is the old boy..........I'm sure S is catering his sandwiches and drinks for tonite's game.....

Edited by Brandon100

Hillsboro, = Speed

RB Seward plus WR Garrett, Jorden, Gordon, Brown and Shelton

Garrett and Gordon can cover any receivers in the state man to man and shut them down.

Hillsboro even has fast linemen. Rodney Irvin and Nick Montgomery both run sub 5.0 forty and Chaz Braden on defensive line was a running back last year for coach A.

Not a nice way to talk with someone complimenting your alma matter.....M.........and I sure wish that you would have come up the middle if we would have played you........stunted......blitzed.....bell ringer.....

By the way.....how is the old boy..........I'm sure S is catering his sandwiches and drinks for tonite's game.....

:lol: You are funny!!! I thought that would get your attention. I'm sure she is doing just that. Seriously, thanks for the nice compliment though. I do follow BA in the online Tennessean addition and thru this board. I don't know if they will ever be as dominant again. You know my opinion about the TSSAA. It is a crying shame what they have done to Tenn High School Football. 8 classes including the seperate private school crap is ridiculous. Bring back the old system. Take your lumps and go on with it. You know Alcoa always played up and took our lumps with the bad. I can honestly say your family opened my eyes 20 years ago to the "myth" of recruiting at BA. Just some hard-working kids with some good coaching. Honestly Alcoa has probably recruited (legally) more than BA has over they years. Hey, besides the TSSAA thing, there are too many private schools in Nashville. I don't think you guys can corner the market anymore. What about Ricky at Ensworth? How long before he gets them playing on a national level? I didn't realize until this week that Pack is over there as well. Is he coaching? Just curious. I wish I could have blitzed over you! Ask the boys from Murvul!

:lol: You are funny!!! I thought that would get your attention. I'm sure she is doing just that. Seriously, thanks for the nice compliment though. I do follow BA in the online Tennessean addition and thru this board. I don't know if they will ever be as dominant again. You know my opinion about the TSSAA. It is a crying shame what they have done to Tenn High School Football. 8 classes including the seperate private school crap is ridiculous. Bring back the old system. Take your lumps and go on with it. You know Alcoa always played up and took our lumps with the bad. I can honestly say your family opened my eyes 20 years ago to the "myth" of recruiting at BA. Just some hard-working kids with some good coaching. Honestly Alcoa has probably recruited (legally) more than BA has over they years. Hey, besides the TSSAA thing, there are too many private schools in Nashville. I don't think you guys can corner the market anymore. What about Ricky at Ensworth? How long before he gets them playing on a national level? I didn't realize until this week that Pack is over there as well. Is he coaching? Just curious. I wish I could have blitzed over you! Ask the boys from Murvul!

You got me........I'm sure S is making taco salad (on top of the sandwiches) just for T........his favorite.......he is also getting a footrub........T told me you were responsible for keeping up with his water bottle and holding his maroon Toronado letterjacket during the game for safekeeping....he didn't want to leave it in his Camaro.........that great blitz you are talking about was in your senior year in the JV game against Murvl's 9th grade when you were the JV captain...........T told me.....he got that hit taped on BETA.....Murvl ain't played us in 30 years.......I saw the game, but was a kid.......I wish they would buckle the chinstraps and play each other......if BA played in Murvl, it would be the biggest sellout crowd in the town's history......they are tired of playing with you guys.......it is their homecoming for the last 25 years......at least starting when you and T played......sellout crowds to joke about their Alcoa win at the local restaurant.......I can't figure out why you guys are loaded with the state's best talent, they talent wise are marginal for college prospects, and they beat you 75% of the time.........Maybe Rankin will figure that one out......I don't know what the plans are for Ensworth.....BA just did additions bigger than Ensworth including a weight room you would not believe. I took a private tour 2 weeks ago. It is amazing........indoor 40 yard sprint track, and a weight room that would rival any university.....if you are in town and want to see it, call me.....By the way.....I'd see a J-Pad (since you are from the era) upside your head on that stunt........Glad to know you are on this board......Oh yeah.......I know you were a very good FB player.....T showed me you guys' clippings........just gettin' you rowled up....... If you want to get together for the championships, call me......Alcoa will be there.......they need to be in 4A or 5A. They are playing teams that have no business playing against them. :lol:

Edited by Brandon100

Is there any way you guys can get out of 2A? You guys have always been amazing.....where does the talent come from??????? I have driven thru town plenty of times to Gatlinburg.......my brother in law played at Alcoa.......'88 and '89 teams come to mind, and those were what I remember other than the stomping you did to Goodpasture last year that I personally saw at MTSU. If you check my posts, I will always say that the best team in TN last year was Alcoa at the end of the season. Brandon W. didn't play as well as the other big time recruit what my memory thinks in the State Championship.......I have always said that the best talent in the east comes from Alcoa.....by the way......as for McCallie....BA will beat them in the Championship game....this is a different team now that Chris Jordan is done for the season.....they are unbelievably faster.....McCallie knew he was getting the ball for his 8 yards......he is by far next year the best rb in TN......one of the best in the Southeast US......they will rest him for next year b/c he is one of those 1 in 10 years RB's that comes through TN. BA doen't need him this year......He will sign as big as Brandon Warren...if not bigger, although I cannot say he will start off playing as much as BW............remember this post next year.

First, lets remember the post you made that guaranteed that Ravenwood would win this years 5-A State Championship. Do you still stand behind that claim?, and did you indeed "bet" the house on it? :lol:

Don't forget Troy Hodge (RB/LB), Bart Hicks (LB/FB), Randall Cobb (QB). and Cameron Battles (CB/RB). Shivy, Kyrus, Troy, and Bart missed the State Title in the 4x100 by a hair! If not for a botched handoff, they had a shot a taking the 4x200 also, with Cameron switching out with Bart. Randall was nursing a sore hamstring all spring, or he would surely have competed, as well. Darrell Tate (LB/RB) made it to the Regionals in the 100M but missed qualifying for the State. Alcoa is definitely blessed with speed!