Jo Byrns #1 In AP

reddevil44

The whole "$" thing was for raising money (i.e. $) for a surprise for the team in the upcoming game. Gambling was NEVER mentioned!

we need more surprises, I knoe if I can do what I do surely there are more people out there to show support to the devils,red face paint, horns on your head something,come on people do something, help the old fat devil out, become the DEVIL NATION, hey just get you a devil mask everybody come on get in to it,its nicknamed the DUNGEON isnt it ? lets look like it devils everywhere that would be cool, I better see some more devil heads this week, breakem out we will all act a fool, the DUNGEON ? spencers,halloween costume shops, even hg hills in springfield has a devil mask or two,give me some help people, fans , parents,students, old people young people everybody,just imagine the fence lined up with devils and the entrance to the dungeon, Im begging do something GO RED DEVILS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need more surprises, I knoe if I can do what I do surely there are more people out there to show support to the devils,red face paint, horns on your head something,come on people do something, help the old fat devil out, become the DEVIL NATION, hey just get you a devil mask everybody come on get in to it,its nicknamed the DUNGEON isnt it ? lets look like it devils everywhere that would be cool, I better see some more devil heads this week, breakem out we will all act a fool, the DUNGEON ? spencers,halloween costume shops, even hg hills in springfield has a devil mask or two,give me some help people, fans , parents,students, old people young people everybody,just imagine the fence lined up with devils and the entrance to the dungeon, Im begging do something GO RED DEVILS

I think you do enough intimidating for the entire dungeon there, Mascot! :lol:

I sure was glad you didn't have any eligibility left....Talk to the Titans?... :D

It sure looked like you were talking about a little wager, thats the only reason I could see that might get it closed. Heck one poster called someone a homo on another thread and its still going.

Wait.......are you guys paying your players? :lol:

Heck no!!! They pay me for the entertainment! :lol:

From a friendship fan standpoint i am going to swallow every comment that i keep thinking and i will simply say, good job jo byrns. You have played excellent football this year and i feel deserve just as much as FCS to have been #1 through the season. Best of luck in the playoffs vs region 6.

Its not really hard getting to #1 . hard as heck staying number1. good luck, i promise ya the pressure just doubled... I have always thought it to be a bad sign to be ranked #1 till the last game in the playoff's.. Good luck . I believe we will be seeing you in the boro..... and ive said that on a few threads