What will be the upset of the week?

volmash

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this happens I would not consider it an upset. G'ville and SP are the two most evenly matched teams in the 1st round. They are both very good. It will be a 2-3 point game

The most upsetting thing about this game is, Saturday morning, one of the best 1a teams in the state will be through. Best 1st round game in the state. Good luck and stay healthy.

whoever is playing booker t washington and the mg's will beat them!!! they went 9 and 1 vs a weak schedule all year and it showed vs alcoa!!

Im glad to hear that. I havent heard much about them except that they went 9-1 but i wondered about the teams they played. Trenton Peabody plays them and if they win milan will get to stay at home in round 2 as opposed to playing in memphis. I hate playing in memphis

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

Not sure of the points, but DCA is peaking and could take down Camden. Also Sweetwater over Gatlingburg P.

So what is Camden doing while DCA is "peaking"...sitting back and picking their respective noses?? ...you people kill me...not gonna happen, not in this lifetime. Cya in the 2nd round FBGirl

Edited by Lions4ever