2nd Team: Preston Smith

Honorable Mention: Ryan Scott

RB's 1st Team: Anthony Todt

2nd Team: Andy King

Honorable Mention: Cory Strickland

WR's 1st Team: Henry Ringley,Jordan Kitzmiller, Robbie Moody

2nd Team: Chris Colley, Christian Prudhome, Benji Farmer

Honorable Mention: Matt Fickey, Matthias Maines, Justin Fuqua

OL: 1st Team: Russel Fogleman, Travis Bishop, Logan Cooke,Issac Moore,Michael Crowder

2nd Team:Brandon White,Robbie Hobbs, Blake Watson, Derick Stout, Andrew Murray

Honorable Mention: Andrew Taylor, William Byrd,Andrew Back, Preston Frye, Tripp Malone

DL: 1st Team: Chris Ward, Ryan Humphrey, Nathan Bryant, Elijah Bible

2nd Team: Anthony Coleman, Matt Dickerson

LB's: 1st Team: Zak Reese,Stan Franczek, Will Scheuer

2nd Team: Tyler Crowder, Andy King, Justin Harmon

DB's: 1st Team: Chris Moore, Drew Hyder, Preston Smith

2nd Team: Thomas Turnbull, Benji Farmer, Tyler Stickley

Now there is a nice piece of homework although I think D. Thomas would get more votes as a RB than a QB. He's tough.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curt Phillips-South Player of The Year

Jessee Atwood-Johnson Co. Offensive player of year

Nathan Bryant-Tennessee Defensive Player of the year

Justin Fuqua Elizabethton wr

Jordan Kitzmiller South wr

Christian Prudhomme JC wr

Preston Smith Elizabethton qb

Anthony Todt East rb

Corey Strickland Tennessee fb

Russel Fogleman Tennessee ot

Justin Dykes South og

Blake Watson Tennessee c

Blake Rasnake South og

Logan Cook North ot

The Defense

Elijah Bible Tennessee de

Andrew Murray South dt

Ryan Humphrey JC dt

Morgan Winchell Central de

Justin Dykes South lb

Stan Franczek Tennessee lb

Matt Fleenor Tennessee lb

Tyler Leonard JC FS

Jordan Kitzmiller South ss

Spencer Sandige South cb

Jessee Atwood JC CB

Athlete of the year - Danny Thomas Tennessee

This is mainly based on teams I have seen play. I am sure I left some out, just a few thoughts. I enjoyed the 2006 season. Best of luck to MLC in the playoffs

Player of the Year-Jesse Atwood-Johnson County

Offensive Player of the Year-Curt Phillips Sullivan South

Defensive player of the Year- Elijah Bible Tenn High

Athlete of the Year-Danny Thomas Tenn High or Preston Smith Betsy

Coach of the Year-Doug Cooper- Unicoi County

And i know theres not a hitter of the year but if there was it goes to Tyler Leonard of Johnson County

Edited by BristolBoy

Well they missed one Jared Acton from North was as tough as they come.Anybody who seen him play knows hes a tough kid.I like G Lees picks but i would say Brandon White,Logan Cook, and Matt Houseright from North would be some suggestions as linemen.Houseright was TE most of the time but man that kid made some blocks.Matt Summey at center also deserves some recognition. I know they all cant be lineman from North,but thats the only lineman im familiar with.And they each did a really good job and deserves some kind of recognition.Even if it just from me on here.I believe i would just pick 2 qbs Phillips of course and Smith from Betsy.Sry i seen some good lineman from other teams but just dont know there names.

No offense to acton....but he couldn't be put on the same field as Phillips, Thomas, or Smith.......

No offense to acton....but he couldn't be put on the same field as Phillips, Thomas, or Smith.......\

acton logged around 70 tackles as a defensive back at outside linebacker, I would say that makes him just as good as he never stepped off the field and played 3 positions. Doesnt pose as anything Glee. He is one of the toughest kids in this conference and everyone knows it. I dont think colleges would be looking at him as a defensive back if he wasnt right up there at the top. :thumb: And as for being on the same field as above, they grew up playing together buddy.

Edited by recruitguru

As a QB, he wasn't in the race. In this area, as stated earlier, the only true QB in 4A is Phillips. If you havn't noticed, that says alot about you and your eye for talent. You have read way too much between the lines. Personally, I was impressed with Acton as a team leader more than anything. Sorry, but you always look for something negative and overlook the positives........ :) Your kid is an athlete who posed as a QB for North. That is not saying anything bad about him, just an observation. Besides, I thought you said your good-byes on here? :lol:

By the way, who is 'looking' at him? It would be nice for him to get a shot at the next level.