Riverdale vs. LC

i here the lincoln county playrs are guranteing a win over roverdale. do it...kick theri butts good. htye are way overrtaed and deserve to go home early

Well things are gonna go down hill fast now. :thumb:

Siegel folks y'all want to do the clean up here on aisle 4 before any respect y'all might have earned is shot? Would hate to go back to spelling it Seagull again. Its y'alls mess after all, or at least teach it how to spell. :D

Hismom22, I will give you a little hint. 'HEAR' is what you have happen when sounds hit your ear drum and 'here' is a place. And its 'their' when you are talking possesive. Nothing like getting an English lesson from a History major who hated English class is there?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC players I have all the respect in the world for y'alls program BUT I simply cannot believe that ANY team Coached by y'alls Coach would NOT be ready for a regular season game.

Fact is plainly y'all were beat by a better team that night. To get on here now and say you were not only demeans youselves and your Coach. :thumb:

Will y'all win this Friday night? I have no idea, but I honestly do not think so, but that is why the games are played. I just wonder if y'all will be back on here to Congratulate the Warriors if they win?

Well things are gonna go down hill fast now. :D

Siegel folks y'all want to do the clean up here on aisle 4 before any respect y'all might have earned is shot? Would hate to go back to spelling it Seagull again. Its y'alls mess after all, or at least teach it how to spell. :thumb:

Hismom22, I will give you a little hint. 'HEAR' is what you have happen when sounds hit your ear drum and 'here' is a place. And its 'their' when you are talking possesive. Nothing like getting an English lesson from a History major who hated English class is there?

hahahahhahah.........good post LOD.

I was wondering how a person from Siegel would know anything about what LC players think.

I think back to the 1996 team. They went TO Jefferson County in 1999 and won 35-14 in week #3. That team went 10-0.

Their schedule that year:

Smyrna 46-13

Hendersonville 35-0

Jefferson County 35-14

Oakland 35-14

Baylor 51-14

Mt. Juliet 20-6

Lebanon 61-10

Gallatin 39-10

Coffee County 50-7

Warren County 36-7

Playoffs:

Cookeville 42-0

Jefferson County 41-44 3 OT

Yep! We lost to the same team we won easily over earlier in the year. That is why they play the game.... Because anything can (and sometime does) happen.

Edited by davidlimbaugh

I think back to the 1999 team. They went TO Jefferson County in 1999 and won 35-14 in week #3. That team went 10-0.

Their schedule that year:

Smyrna 46-13

Hendersonville 35-0

Jefferson County 35-14

Oakland 35-14

Baylor 51-14

Mt. Juliet 20-6

Lebanon 61-10

Gallatin 39-10

Coffee County 50-7

Warren County 36-7

Playoffs:

Cookeville 42-0

Jefferson County 41-44 3 OT

Yep! We lost to the same team we won easily over earlier in the year. That is why they play the game.... Because anything can (and sometime does) happen.

Very good point! Of course we also need to remember about three or four years ago when this very same LC team came into Tomahawk and handed R'dale a loss in the regular season and then got BEAT in the 'Pit' in the playoffs! :thumb:

The main thing is WE didn't try to blame the Coach and say we were NOT ready. We got beat by a better team on ONE particular Friday night.

i here the lincoln county playrs are guranteing a win over roverdale. do it...kick theri butts good. htye are way overrtaed and deserve to go home early

L :huh: L. alright, lets clarify a few things...if your only impression of riverdale this year was the week 0 matchup against siegel, then i will not question you calling the warriors overrated. at that point, they would have been considered overrated to even predict themselves finishing 3rd in the region.

of course, our team grew quickly and thus the region championship was earned. i know your boys at siegel grew too, but it took a long time to transition into any W's. but its not my intention to bash siegels program (congradulations and keep your heads up), im just defending ours from where your blind hate makes you look entirely ignorant.

its obvious we were not overrated, we finished (regular season that is, wouldnt say riverdale is FINISHED by no means) right where me and alot of riverdale faithful believed we would at number 1. the other 40 or 50 percent who put us behind lavergne and/or smyrna, we were underrated with. you underrated us because i believe you picked us around 5th. only overrated team you should speak of should be your stars because you overrated them picking them 1st in the region, correct? so whose the overrated one? and for that matter, who went home "early?" obviously your stars did, in your mind atleast, because i bet on top of you picking them to win region, you probably picked them to win state. so now, riverdale gets the chance to live your dream you had for your team.

basically, i cant understand why you arent supporting your town. there are plenty siegel kids i know who would LOVE to see riverdale it all this season, i'd even go to say there are plenty in the siegel program, who would like to see it. you had to much faith in david watson when you made your predictions, which would almost lead me to believe you are none other than, because i know a majority of his on players and assistants didnt have faith in him. like i said, not my goal to bash siegel, just trying to counter you bashing riverdale.

so like i said, if you think riverdale is overrated based on week 0, obviously you know no better, so i will personally invite you to be enlightened to reality this friday at 7PM CST, tomahawk stadium. BE THERE :thumb:

Dobyns Bennett fan here, but rooting for Riverdale in this one. I know it seems perplexing an Indian fan pulling for the 'Dale but they are a good team who can run the ball down and around your throat. Was at the Riverdale v. Dickson County game and saw just that. Control the line of scrimmage and you might have a chance in the second half...but I don't see that happening here, not taking away from Lincoln County's program. Region 3 is weak, Region 4 is dominate. Give'em a game though Lincoln, make'em earn it.

Riverdale by 14 in this one.

Dobyns Bennett fan here, but rooting for Riverdale in this one. I know it seems perplexing an Indian fan pulling for the 'Dale but they are a good team who can run the ball down and around your throat. Was at the Riverdale v. Dickson County game and saw just that. Control the line of scrimmage and you might have a chance in the second half...but I don't see that happening here, not taking away from Lincoln County's program. Region 3 is weak, Region 4 is dominate. Give'em a game though Lincoln, make'em earn it.

I fill RIVERDALE will blow LC out of the water again just bc the D for riverdale is just to GOOD. LC has less then 75 yards on the ground and less then a 100 total!!!

Comments from fellow Indians are always appreciated, no matter the particular Tribe. :thumb:

LC players I have all the respect in the world for y'alls program BUT I simply cannot believe that ANY team Coached by y'alls Coach would NOT be ready for a regular season game.

Fact is plainly y'all were beat by a better team that night. To get on here now and say you were not only demeans youselves and your Coach. :thumb:

Will y'all win this Friday night? I have no idea, but I honestly do not think so, but that is why the games are played. I just wonder if y'all will be back on here to Congratulate the Warriors if they win?

What he was saying is, they were prepared but did not execute.

Riverdale came thinking they could win easily, LC thought they could win.

You will see a TOTALLY different LC!!

They have won two games without Ramsey.

They have a very good chance, especially since they

are the so-called underdog. They have improved 100% in every way.

As far as the congratulations......... LC is nothing but class.

You don't have to worry about the dirty playing on the field

or the cheap talk off the field.

They will congratulate Riverdale as they have other teams,

such as Cookeville when they won over LC. Look at the threads.

LC wants it BAD! They will be prepared, and READY!

I think that lc54 meant the Falcons weren't ready mentally to maintain the intensity that obviously was required to keep up with the Warriors - they did for the first half, then dropped it after Riverdale ran the kickoff back for a touchdown - they just weren't ready for that kind of intensity. There's no question that Riverdale was the better team that night, and he's not saying they weren't.

You're in the vast majority in believing that Riverdale will win, and believing it is part of making it happen....can I get an AMEN from the Falcons?????

I'll certainly dole out the congratulations if y'all win, and I think most of the Falcon faithful posters will also - if it's a close game with a couple of questionable calls the discussion might get heated, but it will be the losers on either side that cause that. :lol:

Personally, I just want to go to Tomahawk and watch a good football game....the last time we played, only the first half and a bit of the second made for a good football game. The downside to going is that I'll have to listen to y'alls announcer. :lol: