Jackson Southside vs. Giles County

me4sshs

the coaching staff at SS will have them ready

they are going to run the ball down gc throat all night with forrest, james,and

bates on there last drive aganist cc they ran dives and sweeps down the field on them forrest not only runs good but blocks for his fb good i seen him take out a couple of cc lb last friday to spring big runs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the secondary gets some good practice in this week. Thanks for the stats. I believe in South Side, just hope they believe in themselves. David Lipscomb passed only one time on Friday night. Are they normally a good passing team? What's the deal with them? Good luck Hawks! Fight back!

Lipscomb does not look to pass; they are mostly playaction passes. However, they are highly effective when they pass. Their machine of a run game forces the secondary to help on the run...which leads to the tight end and split end running by themselves on playaction. Lipscomb defense is really good, but their offense is a machine. South Side and Lipscomb would be a good game. Who would host that game?

Lipscomb does not look to pass; they are mostly playaction passes. However, they are highly effective when they pass. Their machine of a run game forces the secondary to help on the run...which leads to the tight end and split end running by themselves on playaction. Lipscomb defense is really good, but their offense is a machine. South Side and Lipscomb would be a good game. Who would host that game?

Jackson South Side would host :thumb:

South Side has their plate full with GilesCounty. If they look past them, its time for off season work-outs

Let's hope the secondary gets some good practice in this week. Thanks for the stats. I believe in South Side, just hope they believe in themselves. David Lipscomb passed only one time on Friday night. Are they normally a good passing team? What's the deal with them? Good luck Hawks! Fight back!

Coaching! Hayes didn't make any adjustments. If A team is onside kicking every time put your hands team in. Sounds easy right? If a team is throwing all over the field on single coverage Might want to double team!! Congrads on the win. But if they coach and play like that this week they will lose. Go Hawks!

The SS secondary had a horible night Friday, but their offence was unstoppable. Something elese that no one has mentioned yet is that Cheatam Co. kept themselves in that game largely by onside kickoff recoveries and trick plays that worked VERY well for them. I think SS will handle Giles Co. better than they did Cheatam Co. I dont think that Cheatams regular season record was a good indicator of their ability.

SS - 42

Giles Co. - 21

GO HAWKS!!!

I agree! Don't think the score will be that high. I say Jackson South Side 28 Giles co. 14