SMYRNA VS LAVERGNE

82cat

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know how you feel...according to a vast majority of smyrna posters, riverdale was the underdog in that week 8 matchup :blink:

So lets get this straight

Smyrna has to many athletes this year

Smyrnas year is 2006

Smyrna will win region this year

Smyrna will win state this year

Smyrna has sonny and rod, riverdale has never seen a passing attack like ours

Smyrna has to awesome backs in hendricks and harris who have had multiple 100+ yard games

Smyrnas Dline is starting to click and will stop riverdales running attack

Smyrna has a Vandy commitment on the Oline and riverdales Dline will not be able to penetrate

Smyrna will beat riverdale because they no longer have rankin

Smyrna will beat riverdale because they no longer have gaston and tamar

so before you try to quiz anybody, remember this BS you and your smyridians come up with ALL THE TIME. it goes both ways. i dont like you or your posting habits and i love taking away any credibility that your posts might have. after all, its coming from the same guy thats been saying his bulldogs would knock riverdale off every year now :blink: your a joke :(

Hey what's even more funny is that 82cat has "ignored" you on this board so it makes me laugh when you say BS like the above and he can't even read it! LOL now that's funny! Isn't it past your bedtime? I thought little high school kids were supposed to be in bed by now????? LOL!

Hey what's even more funny is that 82cat has "ignored" you on this board so it makes me laugh when you say BS like the above and he can't even read it! LOL now that's funny! Isn't it past your bedtime? I thought little high school kids were supposed to be in bed by now????? LOL!

haha, yea man, that is pretty funny, just like smyrna when they think they have a shot at riverdale, surely they have to be joking. pretty darn funny :blink:

great, if i were him, i would to. my goal is to be the biggest a-hole possible to him, reminding him that riverdale still has smyrna in check and it will remain that way. he brags smyrnas ownership of lavergne and i brag our ownership of the region. much of the stuff he says is disgustingly ignorant, i'll voice my opinion on those things 10 times outta 10, whether he gets the priviledge to see it or not :blink: