SMYRNA VS LAVERGNE

82cat

If Lavergne is smart they don't come on here and post a thing. Smyrna's win in week zero (and the historical record for that matter) covers it all.

The only way Lavergne gets any respect is by winning Friday night. Then they can come on here and type 40 pages worth of stuff. Until that happens there is nothing that they can say!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lavergne is smart they don't come on here and post a thing. Smyrna's win in week zero (and the historical record for that matter) covers it all.

The only way Lavergne gets any respect is by winning Friday night. Then they can come on here and type 40 pages worth of stuff. Until that happens there is nothing that they can say!

I have to agree with you. were not gonna come on here and type like 40 pages of crap b/c it doesnt mean anything until we show it. Now i don't agree with you as far as you sayin that were not gonna get respect until we beat smyrna. last yr. we got the respect we deserved. We dont expect any less now b/c we give Smyrna the respect they deserve. we won't go into this game big headed and thinkin" oh well were in the playoffs and we made it to the 2nd round,etc..." and LaVergne is smart enough thank you!! (i dont mean to be smart...I see your point)i think it'll be a great game.

LaVergne-28

Smyrna-20

I have to agree with you. were not gonna come on here and type like 40 pages of crap b/c it doesnt mean anything until we show it. Now i don't agree with you as far as you sayin that were not gonna get respect until we beat smyrna. last yr. we got the respect we deserved. We dont expect any less now b/c we give Smyrna the respect they deserve. we won't go into this game big headed and thinkin" oh well were in the playoffs and we made it to the 2nd round,etc..." and LaVergne is smart enough thank you!! (i dont mean to be smart...I see your point)i think it'll be a great game.

LaVergne-28

Smyrna-20

So much for agreeing about not coming on here and posting crap and " nothing means anything until we show it" then making predictions on how you will beat Smyrna and even predicting the score! :D

Edited by 82cat

So much for agreeing about not coming on here and posting crap and " nothing means anything until we show it" then making predictions on how you will beat Smyrna and even predicting the score! :D

O.K. I didn't mean for it to be talkin crap. and don't you mean "I't doesnt mean anything till we show it" you can still come on here and post your predictions and it not be crap!!! And i'm not on here to post crap!!! predictions on score's are PREDICTIONS!! not talking crap! It would be the same as if you came on here and said Smyrna 35,Lavergne 0.(not saying you are) It wouldnt be talking crap, just predictions. Lavergne has been playing good and Smyrna has been playing good and I think it'll go either way. I've still got LaVergne in this one but i also think it'll be a great game. as long as LaVergne can keep Sonny under wraps we should be alright.

smyran players..stay off of here please..we have enough to worry about in practice..dont get on here and run yalls mouth bc everyone else is..leave that to the fans..we know what we are gonna get done..we dont have to talk it..so dont talk this game up more than it already is..i will b hapy when it comes..i have respect from friday..but comparing game after game and who beat who and who scored on who is ridiculous..lets just practice like champs and come out friday ready to play..

good luck lavergne..yall have all my respect and every player on the team..just for accomplishing the goals for the season..good luck friday hope its a great atmosphere and a good sportsmanship game..

Good Post...Go Dawgz