SMYRNA VS LAVERGNE

82cat

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game should be closer because lately lavergne has established a running game. the first time they played, smyrna was expecting pass. so now that lavergne has been on a roll running the ball as well as their ability to throw the ball to their good receiving group, i think it gives them a better chance of keeping the game close and maybe pulling out the win

theres that phrase again!

I predict Smyrna to win in an upset of Lavergne

Smyrna 49

Lavergne 17

Well here we r todays the day. Its Friday just about 12 hours to game time. This will be the game to come see. 2 power house going to battle again. But i have to take La Vergne in this one. Both teams have praticed hard this week to prepare for this game. There is gonna be alot of emotions runing high in this game. I hope everything goes well and both teams leave the field with no injuries. Well good luck to both teams. GO WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!

I told Coach Thomas about your little comment he says he is looking foward to seeing you tonight. If you had anything about you, you would walk up to him tonight and introduce yourself. i mean he only bench presses about 450lbs. and has a real short temper, so why dont you do that big boy. Or should i say S.Q.

If coach Thomas is worried about a hs football board then that is certainly good news for Smyrna :thumb:

You would think he would be looking forward to meeting Smyrna tonight

I will be sure and not bet him on who can bench press the most ;)

However I am a long distance runner if he want to race me 8 miles or so I will put money on that anyday :)

I don't have any anger management problems so I guess based on your post he wins that ones hands down :)

but the truth is!!!

After seeing coach thomas coach I would say he could give a flip about me or anything else but beating Smyrna right now and he would probably be unhappy with you coming on here basically saying their coach is going to attack a parent from an opposing team.

But whatever I will certianly be there and since you know who I am I won't be hard to find but I will keep a record of this post it might come in handy somewhere down the line :)

If coach Thomas is worried about a hs football board then that is certainly good news for Smyrna :thumb:

You would think he would be looking forward to meeting Smyrna tonight

I will be sure and not bet him on who can bench press the most :lol:

However I am a long distance runner if he want to race me 8 miles or so I will put money on that anyday :(

I don't have any anger management problems so I guess based on your post he wins that ones hands down :)

but the truth is!!!

After seeing coach thomas coach I would say he could give a flip about me or anything else but beating Smyrna right now and he would probably be unhappy with you coming on here basically saying their coach is going to attack a parent from an opposing team.

But whatever I will certianly be there and since you know who I am I won't be hard to find but I will keep a record of this post it might come in handy somewhere down the line :)

I agree with you, Coach Thomas could care less about what is said on this board. I spoke with him earlier this week and he is concentrating on getting his team ready for a very good Smyrna team. Anyone who gets on here and starts saying things that are untrue about a coach needs to watch that because that could end up being bad for someone. We are here to talk sports and high school football in particular. I just want a nail biter of a game with very few mistakes and I will be happy.

I agree with you, Coach Thomas could care less about what is said on this board. I spoke with him earlier this week and he is concentrating on getting his team ready for a very good Smyrna team. Anyone who gets on here and starts saying things that are untrue about a coach needs to watch that because that could end up being bad for someone. We are here to talk sports and high school football in particular. I just want a nail biter of a game with very few mistakes and I will be happy.

I could only hope he was focused on me at 50 I am probably not much of a threat to score :thumb:

But just like you and I said earlier I am not stupid enough to believe what the previous poster said and I would bet coach thomas would be more unhappy with what they posted than anything I ever posted because quit frankly they did not cast him in a very positive light.

I mean if every region coach wanted to fight someone that had said something they did not agree with on coach t they would be very busy as a matter of fact rankin before he left would have had to fight at least 4 or 5 a day not to get behind :lol:

By the way what I said was ver batim what he said after the 1st game on the radio and it is no secret I think someone else deserved coach of the year and that coach was clearly------------ coach alexander at wc

but any way can't wait for the game should be a great atmosphere

If me being discussed on game day was true I would be flattered but just fyi i would double cover rod and leave me in single coverage :(

Thats weird coach Thomas after the first game on the radio show the next morning that the reason they lost is Smyrna just had more athletes and went on to note all the all state type players Smyrna had??

So lets get this straight

Lavergne has equal athletes

Lavergne has the returning region coach of the year ( who by they way congratulations on beating your first team ever with a winning record last week)

Lavergne has the returning offensive player of the year

Lavergne as this phrase keeps popping up is "on a roll"

Lavergne has always wanted another shot later in the year when they have their offense "rolling"

Smyrna is "struggling" and " barely winning"

I LIKE IT!!

UNDER DOGS AGAIN!!

i know how you feel...according to a vast majority of smyrna posters, riverdale was the underdog in that week 8 matchup :lol:

Smyrna has to many athletes this year

Smyrnas year is 2006

Smyrna will win region this year

Smyrna will win state this year

Smyrna has sonny and rod, riverdale has never seen a passing attack like ours

Smyrna has to awesome backs in hendricks and harris who have had multiple 100+ yard games

Smyrnas Dline is starting to click and will stop riverdales running attack

Smyrna has a Vandy commitment on the Oline and riverdales Dline will not be able to penetrate

Smyrna will beat riverdale because they no longer have rankin

Smyrna will beat riverdale because they no longer have gaston and tamar

so before you try to quiz anybody, remember this BS you and your smyridians come up with ALL THE TIME. it goes both ways. i dont like you or your posting habits and i love taking away any credibility that your posts might have. after all, its coming from the same guy thats been saying his bulldogs would knock riverdale off every year now :thumb: your a joke :(

i know how you feel...according to a vast majority of smyrna posters, riverdale was the underdog in that week 8 matchup :o

Smyrna has to many athletes this year

Smyrnas year is 2006

Smyrna will win region this year

Smyrna will win state this year

Smyrna has sonny and rod, riverdale has never seen a passing attack like ours

Smyrna has to awesome backs in hendricks and harris who have had multiple 100+ yard games

Smyrnas Dline is starting to click and will stop riverdales running attack

Smyrna has a Vandy commitment on the Oline and riverdales Dline will not be able to penetrate

Smyrna will beat riverdale because they no longer have rankin

Smyrna will beat riverdale because they no longer have gaston and tamar

so before you try to quiz anybody, remember this BS you and your smyridians come up with ALL THE TIME. it goes both ways. i dont like you or your posting habits and i love taking away any credibility that your posts might have. after all, its coming from the same guy thats been saying his bulldogs would knock riverdale off every year now :rolleyes: your a joke :(

:( lets go round 3