SMYRNA VS LAVERGNE

82cat

I have to agree with you. were not gonna come on here and type like 40 pages of crap b/c it doesnt mean anything until we show it. Now i don't agree with you as far as you sayin that were not gonna get respect until we beat smyrna. last yr. we got the respect we deserved. We dont expect any less now b/c we give Smyrna the respect they deserve. we won't go into this game big headed and thinkin" oh well were in the playoffs and we made it to the 2nd round,etc..." and LaVergne is smart enough thank you!! (i dont mean to be smart...I see your point)i think it'll be a great game.

LaVergne-28

Smyrna-20

heck Ya shep. I believe in that score. Ur right we do give smyrna the respect that they deserve. They should give us the same. Yea they beat us in week 0, that was week 0, we r better and strong. GO O-LINE. darn skippy it will be a great game. Cant wait to go. The team knows now what to suspect. Wont be any surprises Friday night.

La Vergne-35

Smyrna-21 :thumb:

W-O-L-V-E-R-I-N-E-S WOLVERINES!!!!!

Edited by wolverines1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck Ya shep. I believe in that score. Ur right we do give smyrna the respect that they deserve. They should give us the same. Yea they beat us in week 0, that was week 0, we r better and strong. GO O-LINE. darn skippy it will be a great game. Cant wait to go. The team knows now what to suspect. Wont be any surprises Friday night.La Vergne-35

Smyrna-21 :lol:

W-O-L-V-E-R-I-N-E-S WOLVERINES!!!!!

give Smyrna repsect ???? I think not

give Smyrna repsect ???? I think not

well if yall take that to heart, do what we did when smyrna didnt respect us (actually more you than anyone on coachT atleast)...MAKE them respect you. based off the history, smyrna had every reason to respect riverdale, but didnt. you guys are in the same position with lavergne.

but yea, you know darn well i dont got a lick of respect for smyrna just because i dont like yall and quite frankly we are the superior team and have no strikes in the L column in the series, but lavergne should respect yall, even though i didnt see the disrespect your speaking of. just back your talk, so you can hear the token phrase "wait till next year," from lavergne again, then 3rd round riverdale will whoop up on you guys AGAIN and we will get to hear "wait till next year." :P

btw, i am rooting for lavergne in the game. i would LOVE to see riverdale crush smyrna again but i think it would be even sweeter to see lavergne finally get smyrna when it matters the most :lol:

well if yall take that to heart, do what we did when smyrna didnt respect us (actually more you than anyone on coachT atleast)...MAKE them respect you. based off the history, smyrna had every reason to respect riverdale, but didnt. you guys are in the same position with lavergne.

but yea, you know darn well i dont got a lick of respect for smyrna just because i dont like yall and quite frankly we are the superior team and have no strikes in the L column in the series, but lavergne should respect yall, even though i didnt see the disrespect your speaking of. just back your talk, so you can hear the token phrase "wait till next year," from lavergne again, then 3rd round riverdale will whoop up on you guys AGAIN and we will get to hear "wait till next year." :lol:

btw, i am rooting for lavergne in the game. i would LOVE to see riverdale crush smyrna again but i think it would be even sweeter to see lavergne finally get smyrna when it matters the most :P

:P