• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again from Lavergnes own starting wr

HSsportsfootball Yesterday, 03:23 PM Post #6

Medalist

Group: Guests

Member No.: 80,917

Well, well, well....

LaVergne vs. Smyrna in the playoffs.....wow!

Not going to make ANY predictions on this one. Smyrna can be 0-10 and still give LaVergne a game. Its like they got a "ON" switch that LaVergne hasn't had when they play us. Well we have it now. I'm not really thinking about predictions and all that. I just know that if LaVergne goes out thinking they will have it easier than last time. We will lose. If Smyrna comes out thinking LaVergne is the same team in week 0, they will lose, also...

LaVergne is rollin and I doubt that they will drop off this week. Not meaning win, but they won't stop fighting like they have the past 6 weeks. GUARANTEED.

Edited by 82cat

Medalist

Well, well, well....

Not going to make ANY predictions on this one. Smyrna can be 0-10 and still give LaVergne a game. Its like they got a "ON" switch that LaVergne hasn't had when they play us. Well we have it now. I'm not really thinking about predictions and all that. I just know that if LaVergne goes out thinking they will have it easier than last time. We will lose. If Smyrna comes out thinking LaVergne is the same team in week 0, they will lose, also...

LaVergne is rollin and I doubt that they will drop off this week. Not meaning win, but they won't stop fighting like they have the past 6 weeks. GUARANTEED.

that was absolutely pointless to repost that

I was talking about last night and how the D has got better since the Riverdale game..

well incase u havent noticed LaVergne hasnt lost a single game sense the riverdale game ... o wait they also scored in the riverdale game.... oooooo wow ... u guys beat the 3-5A 3rd seed who was a big ...4-7 (3-2)

and ur comparing them to riverdale and how u got better than that game ... im sure u got better ... but stats from friday night to the riverdale game mean nothing.... friday night smyrna played a crappy team that got lucky to be in th playoffs

well incase u havent noticed LaVergne hasnt lost a single game sense the riverdale game ... o wait they also scored in the riverdale game.... oooooo wow ... u guys beat the 3-5A 3rd seed who was a big ...4-7 (3-2)

and ur comparing them to riverdale and how u got better than that game ... im sure u got better ... but stats from friday night to the riverdale game mean nothing.... friday night smyrna played a crappy team that got lucky to be in th playoffs

and lavergne has been knocking out some stud teams along the way right? just checking

smyran players..stay off of here please..we have enough to worry about in practice..dont get on here and run yalls mouth bc everyone else is..leave that to the fans..we know what we are gonna get done..we dont have to talk it..so dont talk this game up more than it already is..i will b hapy when it comes..i have respect from friday..but comparing game after game and who beat who and who scored on who is ridiculous..lets just practice like champs and come out friday ready to play..

good luck lavergne..yall have all my respect and every player on the team..just for accomplishing the goals for the season..good luck friday hope its a great atmosphere and a good sportsmanship game..

Medalist

Well, well, well....

And you reposted this...why?

And you reposted this...why?

actually you just reposted it again and someone else reposted it earlier it may set a record or something :P

I actually love the set up of this game

just like the 1st game everyone is hyped On Lavergne and doubting Smyrna

Once again Smyrna will have to go out and prove themselves again to get an ounce of respect.

Hard to believe you could be an under dog going into a second round home playoff game playing a team you beat by over 20 earlier, but If you listen to everyone talk that is exactly where you find Smyrna once again.

All the pressure is on Lavergen every one is picking them this week and this is the game they have always said they would win if they ever got the chance so I guess we will see ???

I have been asked at least 20 times " I bet smyrna doesn't want to see Lavergne again as good as Lavergne is playing"

Well I guess Smyrna has no choice but to try to make the best of it

actually you just reposted it again and someone else reposted it earlier it may set a record or something :unsure:

I actually love the set up of this game

just like the 1st game everyone is hyped On Lavergne and doubting Smyrna

Once again Smyrna will have to go out and prove themselves again to get an ounce of respect.

Hard to believe you could be an under dog going into a second round home playoff game playing a team you beat by over 20 earlier, but If you listen to everyone talk that is exactly where you find Smyrna once again.

All the pressure is on Lavergen every one is picking them this week and this is the game they have always said they would win if they ever got the chance so I guess we will see ???

I have been asked at least 20 times " I bet smyrna doesn't want to see Lavergne again as good as Lavergne is playing"

Well I guess Smyrna has no choice but to try to make the best of it

haha, 82cat your like one of those sports reporters on TV that try to make things sound like they really aren't. Often done with TO. It doesn't matter to me. Maybe you was just bolding those statements to get Smyrna hype or something? Good job. Get a freakin life. You know who I am. I now know who you are. I have NEVER disrespected you in anyway, nor Smyrna. I have countless friends on Smyrna's team, but its people like you that make me sick. I don't respect you at ALL just for the simple fact that you constantly try to go after a 16 year old kid just for posting his opinion. Get a LIFE. If this game is THAT serious to a grown man like yourself to get on here and go after a 16 year old, you really got some problems. Either that or you must have too much time on your hands.

Edited by HSsportsfootball