SMYRNA VS LAVERGNE

82cat

Congrats lavergne you have now worked your way into what you have always wished for and always said

"if we played smyrna again we would beat them by 2 touchdowns"

well you got what you wished for!!

And once again all the hype in the papers and every where is how lavergne is on a roll ( ck hsfootball previous post for stats) and is offensively unstopable

Smyrna as everyone knows is struggling having lost to riverdale, so hard to believe but once again Smyrna will go into this game as an underdog.

I have heard at least a dozen times " I bet Smyrna doesn't want to play lavegne again since Lavergne is playing so well"

Well you would be wrong because Every player on smyrnas team wants this game again and a chance to prove themselves again

by the way smyrna's first team defense the last 3 games

oakland - 1 td ( one on a fumble return)

Lebanon - 1 td

coffee county - shut out by first team

hopefully that will give us a cha+nce

So that pretty much sets it up a team that is being hyped by everybody against a Smyrna team that has " struggled to win it last few games"

I think this post speaks for all Lavergne folks and I quote

JGera Today, 02:02 AM Post #12

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 100,964

LaVergne is on a roll. They've had six straight wins, and Smyrna hasn't been the same team since their lost to Ravenwood.

My prediction: LaVergne takes it in a close one.This post has been edited by JGera: Today, 02:08 AM

Edited by 82cat

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well....

LaVergne vs. Smyrna in the playoffs.....wow!

Not going to make ANY predictions on this one. Smyrna can be 0-10 and still give LaVergne a game. Its like they got a "ON" switch that LaVergne hasn't had when they play us. Well we have it now. I'm not really thinking about predictions and all that. I just know that if LaVergne goes out thinking they will have it easier than last time. We will lose. If Smyrna comes out thinking LaVergne is the same team in week 0, they will lose, also...

LaVergne is rollin and I doubt that they will drop off this week. Not meaning win, but they won't stop fighting like they have the past 6 weeks. GUARANTEED.

Edited by HSsportsfootball

Well, well, well....

LaVergne vs. Smyrna in the playoffs.....wow!

Not going to make ANY predictions on this one. Smyrna can be 0-10 and still give LaVergne a game. Its like they got a "ON" switch that LaVergne hasn't had when they play us. Well we have it now. I'm not really thinking about predictions and all that. I just know that if LaVergne goes out thinking they will have it easier than last time. We will lose. If Smyrna comes out thinking LaVergne is the same team in week 0, they will lose, also...

LaVergne is rollin and I doubt that they will drop off this week. Not meaning win, but they won't stop fighting like they have the past 6 weeks. GUARANTEED.

Smyrna's D has been tough only giving up I think 59 rushing yds. to CC, a team based on the wing-t... and CC didnt complete a pass until 3 minutes left in the 4th with the 3rd stringers in... this will be an exciting game... Good Luck to both teams..

Smyrna's D has been tough only giving up I think 59 rushing yds. to CC, a team based on the wing-t... and CC didnt complete a pass until 3 minutes left in the 4th with the 3rd stringers in... this will be an exciting game... Good Luck to both teams..

If I am not mistaken...Riverdale runs a Wing T offense. Smyrna mailed that one in early.