Hunters lane an antioch

HLHS

i think so both defenses are better than they have ever been an the players are pumped up plus no gallatin so i guess its a clear road all the way to atleast the semi finals if one of these two teams win theire second round game an the winner between these two go to the semi's what do you think the chances are

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think so both defenses are better than they have ever been an the players are pumped up plus no gallatin so i guess its a clear road all the way to atleast the semi finals if one of these two teams win theire second round game an the winner between these two go to the semi's what do you think the chances are

It's nice to have dreams. Good luck, I am sure your prediction will come true. Of course I also predicted our electricity would go out New Years eve in 1999.

Raptor Fan

Seems to me you have to beat Hendersonville first unless, of course, they've agreed to forfeit.

Edited by Dist11fan

idk about lane but antioch players jus wanna look good i hit two ppl on that team that actually could hit 36 and 88 everybody else must have been watchin allen iverson cuz they werent physicall.u cant not be physical against a team like riverdale...my pick to win state

Its kindof funny how you say only two of Antioch's players can hit. All year long we have heard of how physical Dickson Co. is. I was at the game last Friday and Antioch kicked DC's rear end all night long. DC couldnt handle 36, 88, 80, 44, etc. If it had not been for a couple of big pass plays DC wouldnt have even gotten the 3 pts. The scoreboard made the game seem close but when it comes down to it AHS dominated DC.

antioch put up a good fight against ravenwood but HLHS got the job done at home against HHS i guess we will see next friday ravenwood@HLHS go warriors an i know some of you guys is shell shocked because yall didnt expect the warriors to still be in it well this is the cinderella team this metro's year an i guess we are the best team in 5-5a since we made it the farthest