Trousdale County (7-4) @ Tenn. Temple (11-0)

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all you people saying Trousdale has not seen an offense like Temple's.

TC has played in as many STATE Championship games alone as your school has played varsity games. Their coaches will not be surprised by anything you throw at them. They have played some of the greatest 1A teams ever from powerhouse programs like South Pitt, FRA, Bruceton, Brentwood Academy, CPA, DCA, FC, G-ville and usually have come away the victors.

As an FC fan I have heard and said it all when it comes to TC and learned years ago that the only way to beat them is to play great DEFENSE. They are going to take away your best weapons and they will exploit any weakness you may have. Their coach is a master at clock management and wil shorten this game to his advantage. If you make any mistakes they will make you pay, DEARLY.

This is not the best TC team ever but their tradition alone makes all of Region 4 respect them and you guys would be wise to learn the same thing!

Best of luck to both teams and hopefully all will come away healthy.

wow, i didn't know TC played all those state championship games this year!! I also didn't know because they have played in those games that they have such an advantage over a sorry Temple team who has only won one playoff game. It really doesn't matter how many championship games your team has been to, this year is all that matters. Im not saying whos goin to win bc I havent seen TC play. But if they are predicting to run all over Temple because of all their past success, they are ignorant.

Edited by bigbody1220

Man, I didn't realize that Temple was playing such an unassailable team.

I don't think anyone on Temple's team has said they don't "respect" Trousdale.

I would say that there is less respect from Trousdale for Temple.

Temple knows what they are up against. I can assure you, they're not taking Trousdale for granted. They know all about TC's tradition, championships, etc;

But if I were TC, I would not rest on the laurels of the past in this one.

I'm sure Temple is thankful for the opportunity of playing TC and are looking forward to showing what kind of a team they have this year. May the best team win and may all walk away without any injury.

Humm, lets see unassailable.... One that cannot be successfully attacked / denied..

Laurels.... crowns of the past ...

I've got it now.. man those were some big words..

Just as I said . . .

ok, and you said there is "less" respect from Trousdale towards Temple, give me a reason why they should repect them?

Humm, lets see unassailable.... One that cannot be successfully attacked / denied..

Laurels.... crowns of the past ...

I've got it now.. man those were some big words..

I think Webster's Thesauraus is his only friend :lol:

I don't think anyone from TC is looking past Temple.

They know Temple has a good team with many weapons.

However, I don't think Temple has played a team of TC's caliber this year, and I believe they know that.

This will be a good game, and whoever wins will be a serious contender for the championship.

Exactly Croz...

Oh, and the reason people are bring up TC's past state titles is the fact that coach simply know's how to win...

Croz, hope to see you Friday night in lebanon

ok, and you said there is "less" respect from Trousdale towards Temple, give me a reason why they should repect them?

I think Webster's Thesauraus is his only friend :P

Exactly Croz...

Oh, and the reason people are bring up TC's past state titles is the fact that coach simply know's how to win...

Croz, hope to see you Friday night in lebanon

Oh, I'll be there.

Can't start missing games now.

I have just a few words of advise for all you Temple fans.... beware of what you say...unless you like the taste of crow... and find a good proctologists... cause my but is still hurting from the butt kicking us Bulldogs recieved last year... and if you like I also great 20 minute Rachel Ray recipe for that crow... I have found myself using alot and probably might still need it this year...but good luck to both teams...and please boys don't get hurt

:P Are we talking smack yet?

The unstoppable vs the immovable!

Seriously, tho, can some of our buds in LV give some info on the facilities,

seating capacity, food availability @ stadium ( unspoiled please,LOL). Only

Slick Rick enjoys a good all day prank.

Smack or not, TC version 2006, is not the same as 2005. Good team, improving.

With no mistakes, good game.

:lol:

I have just a few words of advise for all you Temple fans.... beware of what you say...unless you like the taste of crow... and find a good proctologists... cause my but is still hurting from the butt kicking us Bulldogs recieved last year... and if you like I also great 20 minute Rachel Ray recipe for that crow... I have found myself using alot and probably might still need it this year...but good luck to both teams...and please boys don't get hurt

:P .... :lol: ...... B) ...... :P please don't bring that up.. not Rachel Ray

Hey MO$$Y did you talk to any of your comrades in Trousdale about cleaning up the brown stain on the concrete from the other night. Please tell them Slick Rick is sooo sorry for doing this. It was totally an accident and could not be helped. Slick Rick thinks that #1 Jacket Fan might have been the guy that came in the restroom and said, "Hey dude are you ok? You have been in here awhile." Maybe that was him and maybe it wasn't. If it was you, #1Jacket Fan, Slick Rick appreciates the concern. MO$$Y Slick Rick still thinks you guys will beat FCS this time around. Good luck.

Hey zonepirate, Slick Rick thinks Trousdale should make you cleanup the "Mess" Slick Rick left in that bathroom. Zonepirate can park cars, but Slick Rick bets he can clean toilets and floors too.

Sorry Rick it wasn't me. I don't do bathroom duty anymore but fyi i heard they called in a hazmat team to dispose of those nasty drawers! You've gotta be tough to handle those jacketburgers!