MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler will drop 20+ on Oakland at least one of the two regular season games. Now if that translates to a Siegel win is an entirely different story. Cutter is not Siegel's whole team and I hope he doesn't try to be.

Cutter will have a hard time getting 20 on J-Wade. He may get his share, but Oakland usually does well when all they need to do is key in on a particular player. Cutter isnt Siegel's only player, but he's gotta play well for Siegel to play any game.

Guest dare_2_dream
Oakland[/url]Grad' post='826235681' date='Nov 6 2006 - 11:02 PM']

Call me crazy, but it seemed like he had a darn good season last year. When he asserts himself on offense, he's almost as good as Chaisson

He is good, but I dont think he is almost as good as Chaisson. Chaisson is a very good player, J Wade is also good but I think he is more of a role player.

He is good, but I dont think he is almost as good as Chaisson. Chaisson is a very good player, J Wade is also good but I think he is more of a role player.

J-Wade is a wee bit more than a role player. Pretty much shuts down any player that he's assigned to and is explosive in transition. If he's a role player, he's the best one ive ever seen

Guest dare_2_dream
Oakland[/url]Grad' post='826235695' date='Nov 6 2006 - 11:12 PM']

J-Wade is a wee bit more than a role player. Pretty much shuts down any player that he's assigned to and is explosive in transition. If he's a role player, he's the best one ive ever seen

You think he could lead a team on his own?

No no...I agree that freshman basketball is essential almost all high school players. What i meant was that success in freshman basketball doesnt always come out as success in varsity.

I personally think Freshman basketball needs to be done away with, and here is why you have a lot of kids playing freshman basketball (some that even dominate) that will never touch a varsity uniform let alone wear one, it gives a false sense of reality to a lot of kids.I dont think it is beneficial at all. The best freshman should be mixed in there on the JV and the great(if good enough) should be playing Varsity

Guest dare_2_dream

noo..cutter is 6-7th..

because the following are better:wade, allen, barnes, bragg, and thomas

We will see in time. Cutter will be in the top 5, in everyone elses eyes, by seasons end, even though I know he is there now