MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore the Lavergne police, they have always been that way, hated us from year 1. They are power trippers, no way to get around that.

This was Siegel's 3rd game in 3 days, this early in the season I expect them to be fatigued. I'll take 16 point wins if we are playing awful anyday...

What I like is I haven't seen Cutter truly have a great game where his shots are falling like he had in a couple games last year yet the team is still 4-0.

I went to the Siegel forrest game tonight and boy do I hate to say it but we looked horrible... Yes we won but all joking aside I ALMOST feel like we should have lost this game we played so bad... No one was doing anything the only reason we won was due to their lack of talent... this forrest team was horrible and we should have won by 50 but I guess I have to remember we had a lot of subs in.

Siegel Nation got into some trouble as well and It looked like we were going to get kicked out... Police in La Vergne don't seem to like chants so we had to be quiet

... lavergne has always been trouble.

Edited by SIEGELdance

... lavergne has always been trouble.

the whole airball airball airball you su*k stuff the cops are just stupid

Ignore the Lavergne police, they have always been that way, hated us from year 1. They are power trippers, no way to get around that.

This was Siegel's 3rd game in 3 days, this early in the season I expect them to be fatigued. I'll take 16 point wins if we are playing awful anyday...

What I like is I haven't seen Cutter truly have a great game where his shots are falling like he had in a couple games last year yet the team is still 4-0.

yeah Cutter didn't have a hot game tonight but we still found a way to win just think what we can do when his shot is falling

Edited by swedishcheese

Guest dare_2_dream

Those police last year were great .. so was that ref .. oh the memories

Oakland plays Northeast Friday night and they play Father Ryan Saturday night. Rashuan Walker from Northeast is a great player who dropped 36 on Harpeth last night and Father Ryan is a post oriented team. Their posts set tons of screens. ;)

Oakland played Clarksville Northeast this summer and beat them soundly by 20 points thanks to their stellar defense on Walker...he is a heck of a player and definately one of the best around.