Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

its really hard to take blackman seriously, i want to, but i cant cuz they really havent been good at anything but cheerleading for the last four years

But this is their year :thumb: .. With Turnham returning to practice yesterday, that should make a HUGE impact on their lineup. With him back in the mix, this team could make a nice run into the post season. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

finally..our boys deserve the credit..

Tue Nov 28 vs. Smyrna W 61-49

Sat Nov 25 vs. L 48-76

Fri Nov 24 vs. TBA L 57-60

Tue Nov 21 vs. Franklin Co. W 52-51

Yeah boy, they are playing very well right now, and deserve to talked about in the elite programs in the state. :thumb:

You all wouldn't have beat Smyrna if they would have had their football players .. Your 2-2, should be 1-3.. What makes you all deserve any credit?

Tue Nov 28 vs. Smyrna W 61-49

Sat Nov 25 vs. L 48-76

Fri Nov 24 vs. TBA L 57-60

Tue Nov 21 vs. Franklin Co. W 52-51

Yeah boy, they are playing very well right now, and deserve to talked about in the elite programs in the state. :thumb:

You all wouldn't have beat Smyrna if they would have had their football players .. Your 2-2, should be 1-3.. What makes you all deserve any credit?

don't start kidd..

Guest dare_2_dream

don't start kidd..

.. why because you have no answer? your team is 2-2, should be 1-3 (like I said earlier). instead of making me understand why the deserve credit, which i don't think they do, you tell me not to start. looks like I have you cornered and you have no way out. Another loss for the Blackman Blaze. :thumb: