7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

For him to step up and have a big game against Oakland. or maybe riverdale. If he is such a great leader then why, on a team with that much talent, are they in 4th place. I'm tellin you, i do NOT like white co. but i will sit here and admit that that team should be 2nd in the district in my opinion. But they dont believe they can win against those teams.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For him to step up and have a big game against Oakland. or maybe riverdale. If he is such a great leader then why, on a team with that much talent, are they in 4th place. I'm tellin you, i do NOT like white co. but i will sit here and admit that that team should be 2nd in the district in my opinion. But they dont believe they can win against those teams.

I never said he was a great leader. He happens to be the leading scorer on our team. We have 4 guys averaging 10+ points per game{which I like}. I think we are at least the 2nd best in the district right now as well. Hopefully by seasons end they will prove they are 2nd best or better. I agree with you on the "believing" part. I think some of our problem is our own heads right now.

We will see. :unsure:

Congratulations to Oakland. It was a good game and Oakland's student section is probably the best in the Boro. Really loved the sound track and the enthusiasm. Hated to see the Blaze loose. It was a tough loss. The game was really even. I was amazed that Blackman out rebounded Oakland. I wouldn't have thought that would be possible with Oakland's big guys. All stats were pretty close except for the free throws. Blackman has lost a couple of games because of free throws. Blake Bragg really stepped up tonight. I thought he had a really good game. Wish we could count on him to do that every game but I think Chaisson brings the best out in him. Paul Stephens has really improved his game. Love to see him contributing. Carter should have gotten a foul called when he was mugged by Chaisson in the corner. Noticed he had a big red mark under his eye after that so I am sure he will have a black eye today. I have to give it to the kid he is tough. He will stand in and let them knock him down and is not afraid to take a charge. I just wish he had a little more padding to cushion some of the falls.

Blackman needs a point guard. The Smith kid will be good in a year or two but they need someone with better court vision. Really hurt us tonight. Loved David's long three tonight. I thought he played really well. Turnham needs to turn Carter loose. He has him standing in the corner waiting for someone to throw him the ball and that's not happening. Let him play. We were winning earlier when he was more active in the offense. Teams are keying on him now. Don't help them out coach.

Overall Blackman just couldn't seem to get it going. Give Oakland credit for taking them out of their game.

I thought it was a good game. I really like seeing the Stephens kid getting more playing time. Hope he continues to improve. Bragg had one of his better games last night. He actually passed the ball. I agree about Carter. I listened to the Lebanon game and I could tell by listening to the announcers that they couldn't understand why he had Alex standing around. Those plays they run every time they come down the court take to long to develop. I agree he subs to much and he jerks them out after a mistake. Kids can't play if they know they are coming out if they miss a shot. I think Turnham is a good coach but I think he was out coached last night by one of the best.

I thought it was a good game. I really like seeing the Stephens kid getting more playing time. Hope he continues to improve. Bragg had one of his better games last night. He actually passed the ball. I agree about Carter. I listened to the Lebanon game and I could tell by listening to the announcers that they couldn't understand why he had Alex standing around. Those plays they run every time they come down the court take to long to develop. I agree he subs to much and he jerks them out after a mistake. Kids can't play if they know they are coming out if they miss a shot. I think Turnham is a good coach but I think he was out coached last night by one of the best.

I am still trying to figure out why #44 and #35 play they arent factors at all when they get in the game

I simply do not understand why if Oakland is undefeated in district play and ranked in the state that we don't ever get any pics in the DNJ photo gallery? It is getting quite OLD!!!!!!

I would think that KING's MAFIA deserves some press on their own with their creative outfits, shirts, nicknames, and of course the SONGS!! I mean they sure covered the Siegel Nation, didn't they?

Oakland is doing a fantastic job rising from the ashes.....they are getting lots of wins in the various areas of sports . Sort of funny how some fans on here said we would never get wins over a certain rival school again?? HAAAAAAA

I simply do not understand why if Oakland is undefeated in district play and ranked in the state that we don't ever get any pics in the DNJ photo gallery? It is getting quite OLD!!!!!!

I would think that KING's MAFIA deserves some press on their own with their creative outfits, shirts, nicknames, and of course the SONGS!! I mean they sure covered the Siegel Nation, didn't they?

Oakland is doing a fantastic job rising from the ashes.....they are getting lots of wins in the various areas of sports . Sort of funny how some fans on here said we would never get wins over a certain rival school again?? HAAAAAAA

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Coach king and chaison are in the paper all the time!!!! i think we see too much oakland if you want to know the truth about it

GO WARRIORS

BTW the Nation was the 1st and only of its kind here. No one can top the past 3 years Nation, even this year we have some faithful supporters that are loud and just as obnoxious if not more then in the past. I mean we did have 20 people suspended from a game this year. I know I know, well thats cuz yall are rude and obnoxious. No its because we care about every game the same. Though Riverdale and Oakland a bit more. I thought the Nation was pretty good last night, what did everyone that was there think?