MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon was fortunate White Co. had a few players sick. It allowed them to keep the game closer than it should have been.

Maybe sickness did give Lebanon more opportunities. However, the Devils have greatly improved since game 1.

He was hacked.

Again, should have been "NO CALL"

Different if he was shooting and got knocked over, but it didn't happen.

Maybe sickness did give Lebanon more opportunities. However, the Devils have greatly improved since game 1.

Different if he was shooting and got knocked over, but it didn't happen.

lebanon has improved we have fell off a bit he did get hacked but personally i wouldnt have called it!!!!!!

Tie game. Puckett shoots a three with no time left. He got hacked. He made 2 of 3 free throws with no time on the clock. Ball game. :blink:

It wasn't a shot, it was a heave, from just inside half-court, and it wasn't a foul to Ken Melton, the supervisor of officials calling the game and standing within 10 of the play. It was called from 50 feet away by the official under the basket.

A shame that Lebanon had to lose in that fashion. They had put themselves in postion to be tied for 4th with a win. But then again, when you go to Sparta, you have to take your vaseline with you.

Edited by devildog

Speaking on the "great student section debate"

People may call it bandwagon or whatever...but its a fact of life

You win, you have crowds and lots of support

You lose, you don't.

It's as simple as that. Happens everywhere not confined to Murfreesboro. High school, college, professional sports.

Win and they will come.

The Chicago Cubs have stunk for over a hundred years and they still have loyal fan support

The Chicago Cubs have stunk for over a hundred years and they still have loyal fan support

Them and Boston in baseball. Notre Dame in CFB. That is more of tradition from being raised with the Cubs. I compare Cub syndrome to my Arkansas Razorbacks and the way if your from Arkansas your die hard razorback. Guess this quote can go for both. "Being a razorback/cub fan is like setting yourself up for disappointment...but you fall into the trap anyways"

Right after Chicago Bulls won their attendance was horrible after the Jordan fall off.

When Shaq was with the Magic with Penny. Great crowds. Sacramento Kings had a great home enviroment until they traded everyone. The titans were known as the loudest NFL crowd until we started losing 2 years ago. Then VY did his thing and put butts in the seats. This isn't some major discovery. Fans come and go as teams win and lose. This isn't confined to Siegel or any one sport for that matter.

Just as long as you admit that the Nation HAS fallen off....no matter the reason. That is all I am looking for.

Hoolie, add in Bama and UT fans........they hang around and around as do Green Bay Packer fans. Impossible to get season tickets b/c the list goes on for miles. Some folk at Green Bay have been on the list for over 25 yrs. And still waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. A loyal fan is just that loyal.....I like to think that I am one of those as I have been a loyal Oakland fan for yrs in ups and downs.