MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know nothing clearly. I honestly thought we would lose the first game with Whites Creek because of how they matched up with us. They were a good team and it had nothing to do with choking.

Btw... What is "yuh"

it means "yuh".. B)

What do you mean? siegel was "loaded" with d-1 prospects right? They 2 chances and came up empty. Choke artist.

So were you one of the officials discussing technique? If not how did you hear the conversation.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

The conversation between the player and the official was much more than dialogue. Much exaggerated demonstration of future particular occurences was what was viewed by this spectator.

Most importantly, the kid should respect the game more by participating with his team during warm-ups. His conversation with the demonstrations could have been discussed with the officals and the opposing team during the captains meeting.

This type occurence is not a display of team spirit or of a competitive nature.

it means "yuh".. B)

What do you mean? siegel was "loaded" with d-1 prospects right? They 2 chances and came up empty. Choke artist.

Good job, Ridgeway had 5 D-1 players on that team. Best team in state.\

White Station has Jaime Graham who is committed to Vandy for football but had bball options. Dominique Rouse as well. The first game was back and forth and one of the best games I have seen. First quarter I thought no way we win this one. But Jimmy started doing his sneaky stuff getting steals and breakaways and that helped us. We won by about 3. Their center signed with TSU I believe to play football. He is the one that killed us downlow. There is no shame in losing to them. They were a good team.

Good job, Ridgeway had 5 D-1 players on that team. Best team in state.\

White Station has Jaime Graham who is committed to Vandy for football but had bball options. Dominique Rouse as well. The first game was back and forth and one of the best games I have seen. First quarter I thought no way we win this one. But Jimmy started doing his sneaky stuff getting steals and breakaways and that helped us. We won by about 3. Their center signed with TSU I believe to play football. He is the one that killed us downlow. There is no shame in losing to them. They were a good team.

I believe its whites creek. Siegel was loaded and were suppost to dominate. They did til thy hit state and found bigger and badder teams. Maybe you can accept a lose.

excuse me Whites Creek.

And I obviously have accepted the loss because we got beat by the team that played better both nights.

Were we capable of winning either of them? sure We could beat anyone in the state if we were playing good. But they were good teams who played well and did what they needed to do.

I have no shame in losing to either of them like I would to most teams in the state those 2 years. Ridgeway was absolutely loaded that year. Whites Creek was a veteran team with alot of good players who had experience vs. us before.

The word choke doesn't come to mind in either of those games. Both games went down to the wire but we got down early and could never get over the hump, it happens.

A choke would be Siegel's loss to Warren County or Lebanon in their final games of those 2 years.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

The conversation between the player and the official was much more than dialogue. Much exaggerated demonstration of future particular occurences was what was viewed by this spectator.

Most importantly, the kid should respect the game more by participating with his team during warm-ups. His conversation with the demonstrations could have been discussed with the officals and the opposing team during the captains meeting.

This type occurence is not a display of team spirit or of a competitive nature.

More importantly.....were YOU personally at this game to prove that he DIDN'T do it? Yeah, just what I thought......you weren't.

Edited by 2priceless

I WAS PERSONALLY at that came and DID see it. Cutter was discussing what they belive is a charge before the game, due to last time we play lebanon they would trap him he would try to dribble through it and people with out there feet planted would flop and he had 3 charges that game. He was discussing that with them, I think as a player he has a right to discuss the way an official is going to call the game before it occurs. All players have the right to ask if a certain thing happens what are they going to call. In no way was Cutter complaining and throwing a tantrum. I love how is attitude is so bad and NO ONE that has called it bad knows him personally. If his attitude was as bad as you guys lead on then he would have A LOT more techs this year. Jaffarious Wade punched a fricken door and stormed off the court at Lebanon, he flicked off the nation 3 times last year. His attitude isnt as bad as cutters apparently. JJ Taylor flagrantly fouls people like crazy, O but im sure his attitude is better then Tylers also. You guys all are ridiculously jealous or something of Siegel, thats all I can figure. Dont complain about someones attitude when there are people are on your team with worse attitudes. O a Lebanon player did PUNCH jaffarious the game he stormed out I heard, his attitude must be better then Tylers to. You all need to take a chill pill on bashing cutters attitude. Atleast he isnt a dirty player. Against Oakland Epps grabbed his jersey MULTIPLE times with no call. DId cutter ever get a T, NO. Chill out with all the Cutter bashing. There are sooooo Many worse attitudes out there.

Edited by SiegelNation07

I WAS PERSONALLY at that came and DID see it. Cutter was discussing what they belive is a charge before the game, due to last time we play lebanon they would trap him he would try to dribble through it and people with out there feet planted would flop and he had 3 charges that game. He was discussing that with them, I think as a player he has a right to discuss the way an official is going to call the game before it occurs. All players have the right to ask if a certain thing happens what are they going to call. In no way was Cutter complaining and throwing a tantrum. I love how is attitude is so bad and NO ONE that has called it bad knows him personally. If his attitude was as bad as you guys lead on then he would have A LOT more techs this year. Jaffarious Wade punched a fricken door and stormed off the court at Lebanon, he flicked off the nation 3 times last year. His attitude isnt as bad as cutters apparently. JJ Taylor flagrantly fouls people like crazy, O but im sure his attitude is better then Tylers also. You guys all are ridiculously jealous or something of Siegel, thats all I can figure. Dont complain about someones attitude when there are people are on your team with worse attitudes. O a Lebanon player did PUNCH jaffarious the game he stormed out I heard, his attitude must be better then Tylers to. You all need to take a chill pill on bashing cutters attitude. Atleast he isnt a dirty player. Against Oakland Epps grabbed his jersey MULTIPLE times with no call. DId cutter ever get a T, NO. Chill out with all the Cutter bashing. There are sooooo Many worse attitudes out there.

Amen. Finally an informative explanation on all the other terrible attitudes in this district. Maybe people will get off the Cutter Hate Wagon.

My Picks are.......

Oakland BIG

Blackman by 10

Siegel by 3

Lebanon by 5, Coach Kiel in my opinion is the most impressive coach in the district next to King. This guy loves the game and I see him at every Siegel game when Lebanon isnt playing, such as Hunters Lane. Thats quite a trip but he made it just to scout. Hes got a lot of heart and will have WCs number.