7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Must be a mis-print on their roster here on CoachT on his height. White County was the highest scoring team in 7AAA this season. They were held to 50 points or less only once this season. White County will score more than 50. No doubt. :thumb:

if tullahoma plays their 1-3-1 they'll slow the game down and makes white co run some clock

a 35-40 second white co procession and a 25-30 tullahoma procession thats eats up clock

of course if you hit like over 60 % of your shots then yes it will be high scoring

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if tullahoma plays their 1-3-1 they'll slow the game down and makes white co run some clock

a 35-40 second white co procession and a 25-30 tullahoma procession thats eats up clock

of course if you hit like over 60 % of your shots then yes it will be high scoring

I think White County will do the dictating in this game. Not Tullahoma. :thumb:

What makes you think that what logic do you have behind this statement?Tell you what lets get together and make a wager on this one!!!They lost to warren county by 11.

Warren County also took Sparta to overtime!! Remember !!!. But Wingman absolutely knows nothing about White County, I've seen both Tullahoma and White County play this year, and I am really going to be surprised if White County loses this game. If the game was in Sparta, White County would win by 25, but since it's at Tullahoma , I'll say White County by 12-14 points.