7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Well let me be more politically correct he has the potential to be the best player this region has ever seen and you are right to even say he will be better than Barry is a reach but if you look at what he does as a freshman from a offensive perspective he is better than barry was as a freshman. Again its only my opinion not trying to upset anyone here or have anyone try to compare their players. Just telling those who have not seen this kid shoot he is lights out. I was shocked to hear he was a freshman the first time I watched him play this year. Good luck to all teams tonight. Hopefully the eagles will be able to keep pace with oakland. You guys have a great team.

I dont doubt that he has enormous potential, I could see that even when Oakland faced them in a scrimmage. The point totals he has put up is pretty impressive, but the real test will come when every team shelbyville faces gameplans around him, can he still deliver or dish off to his teammates, to me thats the mark of a truly great player. I have just as much respect for Shelbyville, Kevin Thomas is a great coach and even better person from what I hear, he is probably the one coach in this area that I would put on a equal plane with Coach King

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='826392047' date='Feb 27 2007 - 03:33 PM']Marc Gooch could be the best player the region has ever seen, or Kerry Hammonds, Those kids can drive as if they have been playing for awhile.

I have seen Gooch play this year and he is a good ball player, but if you have not seen Andrews play you seriously should. I know gooch and andrews are both freshman and if siegel had Andrews instead of gooch to go with cutter this year they would have made it to regionals. Not trying to argue with you anymore either just stating my opinion after watching the two of them play. No question Gooch may be a better athlete but I think Andrews gets the nod for basketball skills. Again my opinion.