7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

in other news, the holloway hawks won their version of the state championship (Tennessee Valley Athletic Conference) saturday. i didnt see them play this year but know they had some very good athletes (i think 3 of their starters were from riverdale and another one still goes to riverdale but attends night school at holloway and is on the team). good year overall for basketball in the boro

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you trying to talk trash to the school who beat you in the region finals last year? Siegel could care less if Shelbyville is playing or not so why exactly are you trying to pick a fight with...nobody basically?

And 2p, your timing doesn't add up. The girls state is before boys so Oakland people couldn't come to Siegel game with the thought we would support Oakland girls, since the girls state had already taken place. It was known that we did not show up to support. People didn't come to the Siegel game with the thought that we would support Oakland in exchange. People came to the Siegel game because in most high schoolers opinions, its worth it to pay for a state tourney ticket for a guys game and not for a girls game. May dispute that but attendance Numbers don't lie.

Why are you inputing on something that was not said to you? Do you still go to Siegel? Chill out and stop wearing your emotions on your sleeve all the time. I was being funny and so was siegel nation 07. I think both of these teams have a shot at going to state if they shoot the ball well in sub states. I was truly impressed with White Co because i had not seen them play all year. How many starters and players do you guys have coming back next year. Congrats to both teams.

Why are you inputing on something that was not said to you? Do you still go to Siegel? Chill out and stop wearing your emotions on your sleeve all the time. I was being funny and so was siegel nation 07. I think both of these teams have a shot at going to state if they shoot the ball well in sub states. I was truly impressed with White Co because i had not seen them play all year. How many starters and players do you guys have coming back next year. Congrats to both teams.

White Co. has their leading scorer back and I believe 4 of their top 5 scorers back. Delaney, Greene, Puckett, Duke, Brown, and Mitchell will all be back. :lol:

not a bad prediction!!!!!

Hey not too get way off of subject here which I kind of am is Steve Wilson the head Baseball coach at Sparta? He coached me my freshman year at Cascade before I moved to Florida. I tried to find him in the stands lastnight but too many sparta fans to look through. He is a great guy.

Edited by Treyvols99

Hey not too get way off of subject here which I kind of am is Steve Wilson the head Baseball coach at Sparta? He coached me my freshman year at Cascade before I moved to Florida. I tried to find him in the stands lastnight but too many sparta fans to look through. He is a great guy.

Yes he is, has done alot 4 the program solid guy with morales.

I guess "jrm2x" came back to reality tonight, after seeing his Eagles roasted tonight. I hate being right all the time I said Oakland by 18 and possibly by as much as 30 !!! No contest "jrm2x"

I never said SCHS would win, but that it would be closer than most thought it would (single digits). I admitted I was wrong about margin of victory. It was a 6 point game mid way thru 3. SCHS had a chance and then both teams stalled for 2-3 possessions in a row then OAK went on about a 12-0 run. All any team can ask for is a chance and SCHS bottom line did not take advantage of their chance.

Second time I have responded to your "I told you so" post. Where are you? I am here. I am not hiding. Again until your team can win a game in the district shut your mouth because what would you know about quality basketball.

Edited by jrm2x