7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

greene averaged 13.4 and delany average 12.2 last year compared to youngs 15.6ppg. pretty good especially considering he doesnt pop the trey like those 2

those two will probably get about 6 or 7 more shots a game with taylor gone,i expect both to average in the 17-20 range greene may average over 20 because he is capable of putting up 40 any night!!!!!!pure shooter who can get to the rim got better literally every game last year.He averaged that and probably got 10 minutes or less 1st ten games.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white co. will have an extremely good team next year which is hard for me to admit because i hate their style of play (as an opponent of course, if riverdale did it i would be fine and dandy)...the way they could get arguably out-hustled alot of nights but pull a W because of extremely good shot percentage. i felt something like that happened in the region semis, IMO

those two will probably get about 6 or 7 more shots a game with taylor gone,i expect both to average in the 17-20 range greene may average over 20 because he is capable of putting up 40 any night!!!!!!pure shooter who can get to the rim got better literally every game last year.He averaged that and probably got 10 minutes or less 1st ten games.

Agreed. Tyler Greene didn't become a starter until after the Xmas break. He would have averaged 18-20 points per game if not for that.

Looking forward to next season. I'm sure Puckett will get better and may grow more because he is young.

Heard a rumor that big D. Kay may try out next season. He is a soph. and is 6'11" or so. Don't know if he can play though.

Edited by 85warrior

Agreed. Tyler Greene didn't become a starter until after the Xmas break. He would have averaged 18-20 points per game if not for that.

Looking forward to next season. I'm sure Puckett will get better and may grow more because he is young.

Heard a rumor that big D. Kay may try out next season. He is a soph. and is 6'11" or so. Don't know if he can play though.

6'11".........geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz