Courtney Coffey

In Hoc Signo Vinces

He's not the 1st or the last!

I was really looking forward to watching him this year. :(

There will be plenty of great kids and wrestlers to watch this year.

He is a good wrestler, but has some character issues to work through. And in the long run, that is much more important than any wrestling match.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know offically he is now at centennial high school. He applied for a hardship and was given this i believe so that would make him allowed to wrestle. However williamson county denied his request to go to brentwood high. He is zoned for Independence but somehow is he at CHS.

But will Centennial even have a team this year? If so, it won't be much to even talk about considering they've just got a handful of wrestlers.

I still think working on the character is a much more important task for the young man this year.

I know offically he is now at centennial high school. He applied for a hardship and was given this i believe so that would make him allowed to wrestle. However williamson county denied his request to go to brentwood high. He is zoned for Independence but somehow is he at CHS.

Hardship case, are you kidding me?

I am having a hard time accepting this situation with Courtney- the rumors are spreading quicker anc quicker. LUCAS- I don't know how you got your information but I have never seen TSSAA move as quickly to approve a hardship case. WHat makes it even tougher is that BIG RC and staff have been out of town for the past week on admisitrative meetings across the state.

Can anyone shed any real light on this situation ?

Just to confirm, yes Coffey is indeed at Centennial, I actually have a class with him. However, he cannot wrestle for the rest of 2006 because of the TSSAA transfer rules. Courtney is a great guy and I've known him and his family from both soccer and from Liberty Elementary. I can't imagine him doing something like that.

Just to confirm, yes Coffey is indeed at Centennial, I actually have a class with him. However, he cannot wrestle for the rest of 2006 because of the TSSAA transfer rules. Courtney is a great guy and I've known him and his family from both soccer and from Liberty Elementary. I can't imagine him doing something like that.

Well if you have a class with him ask him.

JPII does not ask a state Champion, especially their first and by the way a source of great pride to leave unless the violation was severe and the proof Iron Clad. He addmitted what he did and paid the price. End of story.

He will always be a part of the History of JPII athelitics.

We all Hope this Kid gets some help with his issues and goes on and makes a better life for himself.

Well if you have a class with him ask him.

JPII does not ask a state Champion, especially their first and by the way a source of great pride to leave unless the violation was severe and the proof Iron Clad. He addmitted what he did and paid the price. End of story.

He will always be a part of the History of JPII athelitics.

We all Hope this Kid gets some help with his issues and goes on and makes a better life for himself.

I know he actually did it. I'm just saying its hard to think that guy with that much character would sink that low.

Announcements