Who is the best sophmore in Tennessee?

arizonakatz5

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you have seen every team in AA play mulitple times this year you can't possibly answer this with an objective answer. With that in mind, the best sophomore player I have seen from my area this year, without a close second, is Trey Caruthers from Harpeth. He's still a raw talent, like most sophomores, but if you've seen the kid play in person you know he's going to be something special.

Leslie McDonald is one of the best players in the nation not only the state in his class. I watched him play his 7th and 8th grade years and I knew then that he would be very special.

Leslie McDonald is the best sophmore in Tennessee. He is ranked 11th in Nation on Rival.com for sophmores.

Everyone doesn't know what they are talking about. I think that the best sophmore in Tennessee is Drew Kelly of Centenntial High. He carried his team though a very tough season and just fell short of advancing to sub state

Sylvester from DB is one of the best sophmores in the state. He was responsible for DB beating Greeneville in large part. He may lead them to the state very soon

Next year this, next year that. I am not going there because Sylvester still has some work to do THIS season, unlike Young and the Vikings! :ph34r:

Correct me if i am wrong, but didnt COREY YOUNG lead the VIKINGS to BEAT SYLVESTER and the Indians TWICE this year? Thats a winning record...im happy B)B):)

Correct me if i am wrong, but didnt COREY YOUNG lead the VIKINGS to BEAT SYLVESTER and the Indians TWICE this year? Thats a winning record...im happy :ph34r::)B)

Please note all the people on this thread in support of Justin Sylvester, and the ONE (1) person supporting Young. That is not a shot against Young, but you, my friend, are either Young's girlfriend, parent, or just are a homer who is clueless.

But since you want to do this, who is still playing? Who averaged more points? Who averaged more steals? To save you the trouble, Sylvester is the answer to all of those questions. If you want to go look it up, then be my guest, but I already have so use your time as you may. So, when you stop doing Cory Young's laundry and recognize greater talent when you see it then you can talk to me, until then, all your posts will be ignored from here on out.

Baseball season in Bristol! Good luck tonight against the Hill to Sylvester and the Indians!

whoever is saying the young kid is better than sly is a total idiot. young cant shoot and cant dribble with his left hand at all. young is an ok soph. player but he is not good enough to even mention his name in the same sentence as justin. TN high surprised alot of people this year but young didnt really do that much.