Maryville @ Red Bank

Past30

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if thats what u think but considering all the talent in 5a and how riverdale just keeps dominating kinda hard to especially when there enrollment is close to 5a and are in 4a

wrong .... riverdale has been the best in tn that 04 team would have dog walked any team that has ever come through maryville

:D:thumb::huh::D

Guess you never saw the 1998 team. I doubt RD could have beat Maryville in 04 but dang sure would have loved to witnessed it. Maybe in a few RD and Maryville will get to teee it off.

we will never know lol but unfortunatly riverdale might be starting to slow down after next year but u can never tell

actually how high does your enrollment have to be just looked and maryville has alot of 5a schools beat or and close to aot .....hmmmmm

wrong .... riverdale has been the best in tn that 04 team would have dog walked any team that has ever come through maryville

:):thumb::huh::D

Guess you never saw the 1998 team. I doubt RD could have beat Maryville in 04 but dang sure would have loved to witnessed it. Maybe in a few RD and Maryville will get to teee it off.

yea i doubt it to i mean we were only ranked 7 in the nation and blew everyone out :D

I think you have a policy of not allowing flags in the stands, I saw studnets with them, but I am not calling you classless...

ummm no, we sure dont have a policy like that. Bringing the Confederate flag into the stadium is allowed as long as the Flag is not on a flag pole, stick, whatever else that might hurt somebody. That rule makes no sense since no fan has ever gotten hurt by any of our students with flags and I know some people will bring up the race issue but any half educated person would know that the confederate flag had nothing to do with slavery but thats just politics for ya. There were a few RC fans that were classless but I do not believe those 2-3-4 or howevey many there were represent the major of the people that showed up to watch the game.

we did not run hammontree off he is the one who decided to leave for GA so you might need to get your facts straight next time

Someone called GoldenBird posted on the Maryville website last week that it was a "mutual" agreement and basically indicated he had worn out his welcome. Thanks for the advice though.

actually how high does your enrollment have to be just looked and maryville has alot of 5a schools beat or and close to aot .....hmmmmm

yea i doubt it to i mean we were only ranked 7 in the nation and blew everyone out :thumb:

Actually, I doubt either one of those teams could have beaten RB back when they won the state championship. I believe they too were ranked in the top 10 nationally. Gerald Riggs was like no player I've ever seen before.

I’m a MHS alum that has lived in redbank for years

MHS 31

RB 14

Maryville has a team

RB has a few players

Why MHS will win - height, special teams, the swarm, and multiple offensive options

You can’t have home field advantage against a team that has played five games like this almost every year for a decade. (there was a pre GQ) RB is feeling and creating the hype not MHS, just another year and game.

Please dont start on the flag or politics or past games or refs. This is it, at least for one team.

Either way there will be some hits and a good game

Coming from possibly the lowest class fans these eyes have ever witnessed Maryville DOES have great class. We just hate to see losers such as yourself use the old tired wornout excuse of the refs when hard working teenagers that just soundly kicked your teams butt...... :lol: Actually makes your team of hard playing and respectful young men look bad.

BTW...... you are now rated below William Blount fans in the class level..... Seriously....throwing bottles on the field at a highschool game.....blowing whistles in the stands trying to confuse the Maryville team.....how sad is that coming from a fan base at a highschool game. I think issues are abound and some of your fans need a good solid reality check..... :o

Who cares..... Now all that matters now is friday in Red Bank. I'm over it so how about everyone else get over it. Oh and if anyone is wondering the fast way from maryville to Red Bank is going down I 75 to highway 153 and down 27.

Good Luck Maryville. Good Luck Red Bank. RB 42 Maryville-38

Edited by Rhea Co.

I just hope both teams bring it. I hope the officiating is good, so niether team will be able to whine about them. I hope that no one gets injured and we see a lot of class out of both teams. I would like to see helping each other up after a pile up. Patting each other on the helmets...instead of standing over someone on the ground and shaking your head...what ever happened to the classy football...i am not namin names or teams just i miss the days when football was a game...a game that means the world to some people...but still a game...have fun playing with the guys in the opposite uniforms too. If not for them, you wouldn't be playing a game. RESPECT

I just hope both teams bring it. I hope the officiating is good, so niether team will be able to whine about them. I hope that no one gets injured and we see a lot of class out of both teams. I would like to see helping each other up after a pile up. Patting each other on the helmets...instead of standing over someone on the ground and shaking your head...what ever happened to the classy football...i am not namin names or teams just i miss the days when football was a game...a game that means the world to some people...but still a game...have fun playing with the guys in the opposite uniforms too. If not for them, you wouldn't be playing a game. RESPECT

:o:lol::o Sorry 13....but coming from you I just had to laugh.... :D

Actually, I doubt either one of those teams could have beaten RB back when they won the state championship. I believe they too were ranked in the top 10 nationally. Gerald Riggs was like no player I've ever seen before.

When you start getting that far apart in years it is near impossible to compare. All you can really do is guess. I don't think the RB team that won the state was as good as some of the more recent Maryville and Riverdale teams. I saw Red Bank play several times. Without Riggs, they wouldn't have come close. Riverdale and Maryville have always had a host of good players.