Hillsboro@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all about dethroning that so-called MidState powerhouse Hillsboro, because I'm tired of seeing the same ole teams come out of this bracket. They just thought they were going walk all over MJ, but it was tougher task than they thought

Hillsboro is not 'so-called' anything when it comes to football. If Hillsboro brings their 'A' game, they win this game. I would not expect Hillsboro to have two consecutive off nights.

Hillsboro wins this one.

9 turnovers in 2 weeks, with 2 being touch downs, and those were not the regions top defenses. well, maybe it is a turning point. run and gun, or the offense that executes. Clarksville makes few mistakes as of late. I believe it will be a good game that goes to the fourth quarter, and if it comes down to a field goal. My money is on Clarksville high. That boy kicked 3 the other night and one 40 yards with room for a 50. May be a closer game than expected. Still think Clarksville gets this one.

Did anyone read the leaf chronicle today? Just strange things in the paper!!!

I would be glad to take your money if you want to put it were your mouth is?

Why can't you guys be nice? After all - you both coached and were buddies on the Vikings sideline in previous years before footballfan15, aka Kelly Myers, went to Hillsboro as Defensive Coordinator this year and coachchris86 stayed on with Northwest. I just wonder if you guys call each other on your cell phones before you start posting out here on Coacht.com to find out what each one is going to say just to keep these threads going....

Being from Clarksville and a NW Parent, I'm cheering for a Wildcat Victory! They looked good against Springfield!

wish i had some money, believe this game will be a little tighter than anyone expects. Don't really know much about those burros, but i do know what I have seen with clarksville high. better stop the option. man, they made it look good the other night. watch the weak side option when they are in twins. :D they flood zones, and dowlen is the back that runs the ball. just hope the dbs don't get torched. B)

the dbs have gotten a lot better. Springfield didn't get anything deep on them neither did Maplewood. I don't know about making it look good. Utley really shut it down. Man is he good. and that pass interference call against #3 was no interference.

I don't believe that clarksville can compete with Hillsboro. Too many weapons by the boros. QB with over 2000 yards. RB with over 1700 yards. They killed Rossview which Clarksville barely beat. They beat Mt. Juliet which beat Clarksville bad. There is no way Clarksville can compete in this game. Now maybe if we had the defensive Coordinator from Northwest then we could but that is another story.