Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

special or not he's just one man. :thumb:

that's true. The line for MP was unbelievable. They played their butts off. The defense played their butts off. It was an INTENSE game. Everybody played their butt off. David Brown for MP had like 7 QB sacks in one game!!!! The whole team played well. People were having leg cramps on both sides. It was crazy.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What guts it took for Coach Smith to make the call he did on the 2pt conversion that won the game. It was the "Teabow" play. Daily took the ball and acted as if he was going to run, then he pulled up and shot a jumper. Looked like he was shooting a basketball. From my view point, it looked as though the ball ws tipped, but a Mt. Pleasant player caught it for the conversion.

Coach Smith, keeping pushing all the right buttons. It takes calls like that to help your team advance.

Also, great job defense. Way to come through in the end!

See you next week in Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then there were 4...........

CONGRATS to the TIGERS, COACHES and FANS!!!

It was obvious from the beginning that no matter what, win or lose, we were in this with you ( YOUR FANS ) till the last second. I can now say I have witnessed something even more amazing than the CPA game back in 2004!!! The crowd was even louder, and everyone was on their feet on EVERY defensive play! :thumb:

To all the TIGERS, you guy's played your hearts out! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say congrats to JBHS players , coaches, and fans for bringing it! You guy's played with so much intensity, and never let up. You fans were the loudest I have ever heard on the visitor's side! Everyone showed great sportsmanship.

To the JBHS seniors, congrats on the great run you guy's have had during the last 2 years. Something that you will always remember and always be proud of! Your school and community will always remember the DEVILS of 05 and 06!

Hope everyone from JB has a safe trip home. Good luck next year I will be rooting for the DEVILS every game ( except when we meet you this time next year ) :lol:

~~ GO TIGERS ~~

Edited by TigerMoM1

can you say what a ball game this is highschool football at its best , a barn burner till the end both d's played great tonight it's a shame one had to lose but im glad it wasnt mp. congrats to the tiger's on a great victory now lets focus on jcs and take it to the next step tiger's enjoy your win tonight for it's back to business next week . let's go get that gold football baby!!!!!!! :thumb:

now..................it's time for crow. :lol: my only question is.............what happened to that wood layn super defense? :P

Quit acting like a moron; JB played a great game considering how out-matced talent wise they were. Good games goes out to MP but to be totally honest, with the ahtletes they have they underachieved somewhat. They have the athletes to win it all but it will take a better effort than this to beat Friendship Christian. Good luck to MP though I will be pulling for you guys.

What guts it took for Coach Smith to make the call he did on the 2pt conversion that won the game. It was the "Teabow" play. Daily took the ball and acted as if he was going to run, then he pulled up and shot a jumper. Looked like he was shooting a basketball. From my view point, it looked as though the ball ws tipped, but a Mt. Pleasant player caught it for the conversion.

Coach Smith, keeping pushing all the right buttons. It takes calls like that to help your team advance.

Also, great job defense. Way to come through in the end!

See you next week in Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from my view it looked as if it was tipped 3-4 times and #88 i believe it was fell and it was tipped and fell right into his hands........

Quit acting like a moron; JB played a great game considering how out-matced talent wise they were. Good games goes out to MP but to be totally honest, with the ahtletes they have they underachieved somewhat. They have the athletes to win it all but it will take a better effort than this to beat Friendship Christian. Good luck to MP though I will be pulling for you guys.

a moron is someone who jumps on here and runs their mouth about how unstoppable their defense is all year. and when that defense get's run through, then it's time to eat crow. hang around a little longer and pay attention to what everybody says before you decide who's being the real moron, ok skippy? :P

a moron is someone who jumps on here and runs their mouth about how unstoppable their defense is all year. and when that defense get's run through, then it's time to eat crow. hang around a little longer and pay attention to what everybody says before you decide who's being the real moron, ok skippy? :P

Or if we want to know who the loser is, let's just at you--a guy who goes into other teams threads and constantly puts them down. Whatever--enjoy your glory years at Trousdale, they're all you'll ever have in your pathetic life.

Ignore this fool.

Anyways,

great game by both temas.

Or if we want to know who the loser is, let's just at you--a guy who goes into other teams threads and constantly puts them down. Whatever--enjoy your glory years at Trousdale, they're all you'll ever have in your pathetic life.

Ignore this fool.

Anyways,

great game by both temas.

wow i've really touched a nerve with you didn't i, susie. your feelings are hurt and you're just lashing out at me. that's o.k. i forgive you :) if you really knew me, you'd love me :P you'd probably even want to introduce me to your mom. :lol::P:D

Way to go Tigers! What a game, 30-28. Love the train horn! Our crowd was the loudest they have been all year, and I am totally hoarse. Marco had 293 yds and went over 5,000 for his career. Jo Byrns, heck of a game. Two VERY good teams played each other tonight. I hate that someone had to lose. Hold your heads up JB, y'all have one heck of a team. I got to meet Shep and Logger before the game. They are both extremely nice and I enjoyed talking to them very much. Big Tuck had 22 tackles and was unbelievable. David Brown had 7 sacks. I hate nailbiters but like the outcome of this one this year.