Smyrna @ Riverdale

tdntn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I got a chance to come home and see the lc game and I thought we looked sluggish? Without a few lc mistakes that game could have been much closer.

I do not like the set up to this game and I just don't think it is going to be easy at all.

I hope the post on here do not reflect the players attitudes and that coach A has them ready.

Amen...The game was much closer than the score... Take LC's special teams mistakes away.. very close.... Lets go Smyrna... GET YALL A WIN

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no class when it comes to smyrna, then again i have been shown none by smyrna folk. if i said how i really felt about smyrna, i'd probably be banned from coachT :angry:

but yea, let me challenge you and your boys...we'll stop "gloating," only when you make us. you probably wouldnt accept that challenge because no matter what you say on coachT, you know thats not happening any time soon :D

What makes you think we should show you any class when you don't do the same. It's a 2-way street man. If our lack of class bothers you, why not be the bigger man and start showing more respect for us? Instead, you choose to sit there and expect it to fall in your lap. Why? Because you have a "better" football team we should bow down to you? That's pathetic.

I'm sure you really do hate Smyrna. I believe in order for someone to hate an individual or multiple people like you hate Smyrna, there is something about them that you hate about yourself or there is something they've got going on that you wish you had and it doesn't even have to be about football or sports for that matter. It could be some personal issue of yours that I care not to get into because I'm not a phychologist. I'm just voicing my opinion.

I don't hate anybody. I don't understand the hate or malice against someone but I do get why it happens. I don't hate your gig or Riverdale's gig for that matter. I appreciate what you've got going. If it wasn't for that, the season wouldn't be so exciting.

At the end of the day, I really like who I am and who I represent so what anyone says to me doesn't bother me. I like some of the jokes on here about Smyrna or me, I think they're funny, but at the end of the day, no one judges me but me. I try to remember everyday when I go home I don't care what anyone thinks of me as long as I know I laid it all out on the table, did a good job in school, good job at work. Someone might not like the way I look, my attitude, what I say, they might not like anything about me, but the person I have to be comfortable with and the person I have to answer to is ME.

dang, jmu, you schooled me...if i could get my $12 i paid for my plus membership refunded, i'd probably leave coachT forever

no but really, unlike you, coachT is not reality for me...just the same as madden or NCAA video games. yea im sure you could create teams for riverdale and smyrna, and lead the bulldogs to 110 victories over the warriors, but just like on here, things you say remain fantasy. im not worried about offending people here, raining on parades, steppin on toes, i dont want you to like me. ultimately, i want to be right. when i start being wrong, i'll leave coachT because i will then feel like i have nothing to contribute, but fantasies, as do you. but yea, hate (oh, i forgot, JMU only dislikes) my opinion all you want to, oppose it, speak out against it, but based on my history of predictions here, MORE than likely, i will be right. shove it down my throat when im wrong.

but yea, thanks for putting words in my mouth by saying i hate smyrna. show me the post where i said that? actually, that is one of the better 4 letter words you could put in my mouth, about what i think about smyrna. i dont like the program, i dont like what the stand for, i dont like what they say and do (actually what they do is lose to riverdale so i like that). my names not mrs boucher and im not calling them the devil, i hope every person in that program is sucessful in life. i just could care less for them as a unit on the football field.

but yea, im more humane in the real world. i wont go to coach shadowens face after the game friday and say to him what i say on here, because the score will show how i feel. so friday night, 10PM, when the fantasy is over, i wont have to say another word. i'll just look and see what color the crying seniors are wearing. there wouldnt be a word i could say to make that feeling worse, anyways, when your seniors, the same ones that were supposedly region champions and BCB champions, only get to play football on xbox, and can live all the fantasies their little fingers can take them.

i still would love to see smyrna pull a stunt, stomp on our logo or things of that nature. people here know smyrna is classless, no matter what you say to defend them, but when they take action like that, it puts me in position to say "i was right," once again, and you have to accept that until next year. the year that smyrna has the magic potion.

Let the actions on the field speak, not trash talking on this thread. Please keep the thread about the game. Riverdale came out with the burning desire to win the game a month ago, and havent done it since, if they do, it could get ugly. Lets just hope no one trys to start a fight

ANYBODY that is stupid enough to get in a fight this time of year is a FOOL! I don't care if they are the starter or the one retaliating because it does not help your team. First off if anyone gets thrown out of a game for fighting it not only applies to the current game, but the following TWO games because it is the playoffs. So in essence their season is OVER period.

Best thing to do 'if' anyone wants to fight is laugh and walk away. If they are then stupid enough to try and continue it the 'REFS' will end it!

You cannot win if you are sitting in the stands!

Guest dare_2_dream

What makes you think we should show you any class when you don't do the same. It's a 2-way street man. If our lack of class bothers you, why not be the bigger man and start showing more respect for us? Instead, you choose to sit there and expect it to fall in your lap. Why? Because you have a "better" football team we should bow down to you? That's pathetic.

I'm sure you really do hate Smyrna. I believe in order for someone to hate an individual or multiple people like you hate Smyrna, there is something about them that you hate about yourself or there is something they've got going on that you wish you had and it doesn't even have to be about football or sports for that matter. It could be some personal issue of yours that I care not to get into because I'm not a phychologist. I'm just voicing my opinion.

I don't hate anybody. I don't understand the hate or malice against someone but I do get why it happens. I don't hate your gig or Riverdale's gig for that matter. I appreciate what you've got going. If it wasn't for that, the season wouldn't be so exciting.

At the end of the day, I really like who I am and who I represent so what anyone says to me doesn't bother me. I like some of the jokes on here about Smyrna or me, I think they're funny, but at the end of the day, no one judges me but me. I try to remember everyday when I go home I don't care what anyone thinks of me as long as I know I laid it all out on the table, did a good job in school, good job at work. Someone might not like the way I look, my attitude, what I say, they might not like anything about me, but the person I have to be comfortable with and the person I have to answer to is ME.

Sad, sad, sad statement :angry:

As the noted philosopher Rodney King once said

"can't we all just get along" :angry:

But it will not happen and a perfect example was riverdale asked me a football question about smyrnas defense and I replied. Other than that it will be hard to find any other post on either thread that is anything other than blah blah blah

but until you beat riverdale you just have to take it

however their are a few things I have noted over the years

1. when you are beating blackman their band suddenly is not as annoying

2. when you beat gallatin at home for some reason it opens up more seats on their side around the 4th quarter ( same for lincoln county)

3.when you beat lc at lc that road back does not seem as crooked

4.when you beat brentwood at brentwood those houses on the way home look smaller

5. when you beat oakland at oakland those hot dogs are even better

and if you ever beat riverdale you will probably be glad to have all those post to look back on and they will suddenly not seem so harsh

As the noted philosopher Rodney King once said

"can't we all just get along" :)

But it will not happen and a perfect example was riverdale asked me a football question about smyrnas defense and I replied. Other than that it will be hard to find any other post on either thread that is anything other than blah blah blah

but until you beat riverdale you just have to take it

however their are a few things I have noted over the years

1. when you are beating blackman their band suddenly is not as annoying

2. when you beat gallatin at home for some reason it opens up more seats on their side around the 4th quarter ( same for lincoln county)

3.when you beat lc at lc that road back does not seem as crooked

4.when you beat brentwood at brentwood those houses on the way home look smaller

5. when you beat oakland at oakland those hot dogs are even better

and if you ever beat riverdale you will probably be glad to have all those post to look back on and they will suddenly not seem so harsh

well you have to beat riverdale first and that is no small feat :lol:

Either team wins this weekend I won't mind. I would like to have a boro team at the blue cross bowl but the way some (keyword SOME) of the riverdale players are talking trash on coach T almost makes me want smyrna to pull the upset. Either way good luck to both teams, I won't be there I'll be supporting my Siegel boys at their first basketball game :D:)

well you have to beat riverdale first and that is no small feat :lol:

Either team wins this weekend I won't mind. I would like to have a boro team at the blue cross bowl but the way some (keyword SOME) of the riverdale players are talking trash on coach T almost makes me want smyrna to pull the upset. Either way good luck to both teams, I won't be there I'll be supporting my Siegel boys at their first basketball game :o:o

I understand that there are a few Riverdale players talking, but I have been around high school football for a LONG time and have never seen a group of people who "TALK" as much as Smyrna (fans, players, and even coaches). It is almost nasty how they talk. Parents and coaches set a fine example for young people in Smyrna. It is disgusting! I hope that Riverdale players understand that while talking on here is fun, we don't want to turn out getting the reputation that Smyrna folk have!