Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

we work harder....that's why we win....it's no magical secret or a mental obstical..... we want it more

Doesnt help you all have the best recruiting program in the state :thumb:

we work harder....that's why we win....it's no magical secret or a mental obstical..... we want it more

Hard work is great and all, but it makes it a little bit easier when your stockpiled with great talent, hard work is admirable, but it wont get ya there no matter how bad you want it, there has got to be some talent to the equation. Who's to say that Smyrna hasnt want it just as much as the Warriors? Like I said, its more of a mental hurdle for Smyrna than anything

Hard work is great and all, but it makes it a little bit easier when your stockpiled with great talent, hard work is admirable, but it wont get ya there no matter how bad you want it, there has got to be some talent to the equation. Who's to say that Smyrna hasnt want it just as much as the Warriors? Like I said, its more of a mental hurdle for Smyrna than anything

people want to go where they will win.....who wants to go to a losing school?

smyrna doesn't want it....they don't even want to play us

Edited by fearthespear08

people want to go where they will win.....who wants to go to a losing school?

smyrna doesn't want it....they don't even want to play us

Im with ya on that, never even said anything otherwise, but hard work alone doesnt get you to where Riverdale has been year in and year out. Smyrna has a bad game against you guys this year and you think they dont want to play you? I know when Oakland was trying to break the streak of Riverdale victories in 98, we wanted Riverdale and noone else, Id all but guarantee that Smyrna's players feel the exact same way. I know the score the first time around, but smyrna has gone right thru 2 teams in the playoffs, winning just as impressively as Riverdale.

Smyrna's day will come, and they are improving every year, so it will be soon, why not this year? Im not saying this in spite of Riverdale, its just that watching Smyrna has reminded me in a round about way of a certain team from the boro that took on the U of R 8 years ago and won, after a decade of loss after loss after loss

Doesnt help you all have the best recruiting program in the state :blink:

the funniest thing iv heard in awhile was when we pulled into riverdale friday night and saw all the big houses in front of the school.. Some one in the back of the bus hollered.. "hey look.. FRAT houses"

yea thats real funny :lol: i love jealous ppl :thumb: hey do u guys have practice monday :lol:

You know yall might be a good football team with good coach's but seriously if any team had depth like yall do you should be good.. But little post like that shows no class. Just like the sign yall had at Oakland i believe.. No class..Atleast you can say Lincoln county has class.. Proud to have been part of it.