Smyrna @ Riverdale

tdntn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

You know yall might be a good football team with good coach's but seriously if any team had depth like yall do you should be good.. But little post like that shows no class. Just like the sign yall had at Oakland i believe.. No class..Atleast you can say Lincoln county has class.. Proud to have been part of it.

i'm proud to be apart of a team that wins......atleast you can say Riverdale wins

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the win earlier in the year, it also gave R'dale's Mr Nolan a classy new hair cut. :o

Who's hair is on the line this time? Anybody think we can get 82cat to risk his? :D

How about tdntn's? :o

And before anyone asks, NO I am NOT risking what little I have left!

I think 82Cat would be funny but Shad at Smyrna would be hilarious! Whether or not they win...

Smyrna Makes It Closer This Game...

49-3 RHS

Once Again Like I Said About The Last Game, Smyrna Will Have The Best Backfield & Receivers, But That O-Line Kills Them.

Sonny Will See Nothing But Red In His Face All Night.

Nice pic.... did R'dale ever get the real one replaced? I think I remember that something had been said in the DNJ about Riverdale not replacing it b/c they were worried that someone would torch it again. I am not trying to be rude or take cheap shots, I am seriously asking.

Let's watch the language

Edited by robjim

You know yall might be a good football team with good coach's but seriously if any team had depth like yall do you should be good.. But little post like that shows no class. Just like the sign yall had at Oakland i believe.. No class..Atleast you can say Lincoln county has class.. Proud to have been part of it.

Most Riverdale fans are really shallow. All I can tell you is to get used to it cuz they ain't gonna stop gloating like a buncha 5th graders during a recess football game.

they replaced it

Good they should have. Now you know that I am a Smyrna Fan, heck my screen name says it, but I didn't think it was "Cool," or "Fuuny" that someone did that. It just proves how immature some people are. What I think is even more funny is that supposedly some F-ball players from Blackman did it. Guess they rather vandalize other teams property than prepare for football season.

Regardless, good luck Friday night, I hope Smyrna shows up, not for any reason than the last game was borring as heck, and I am not going to sit there all night and watch Smyrna get their rears handed to them while I freeze to death!

what sign at oakland? if you was at that game you would really be surprised at the lack of fire by both teams there were a few oakland players mouthing at our sideline prior to the game but no one that was actually playing did too much

As far as the tee pee it was actually replaced by one of the tee pees from the movie dances with wolves and they take it down after each game so a gracious volunteer has to take put it up and take it down for each game because of the "pranks" or "vandals"

Good they should have. Now you know that I am a Smyrna Fan, heck my screen name says it, but I didn't think it was "Cool," or "Fuuny" that someone did that. It just proves how immature some people are. What I think is even more funny is that supposedly some F-ball players from Blackman did it. Guess they rather vandalize other teams property than prepare for football season.

Regardless, good luck Friday night, I hope Smyrna shows up, not for any reason than the last game was borring as heck, and I am not going to sit there all night and watch Smyrna get their rears handed to them while I freeze to death!

i thought it was fun last game :D but yea