JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, guys. Let's not bicker over petty things. Let's keep this as civil as possible and let our game do the talking.

Amen bigwes, The gloves are off and the brass knucks are on in here. Injury free game to both teams and heres hoping for no rain. I would like for the players to decide this game and not the weather. GO BIG GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fans of LC let our kids play this game on the field. Post threads they

can use in the game. Maybe like haveing a medic available with an I-V

since we are short on man power in-case of dehydration, fatigue, and

cramping because doing a game this is the only thing that can take care

of this problem. Also who can step up for LC this game and add

another threat for them. How they can focus on 0 turnovers, and when

they have dug a grave for a team how not to give a helping hand out.

I say these things because there is always room for improvement and if

we don't help them the opponent will use it against them and yes they

know. 1-heart team +1qt @ a time + FOCUSED FANS + 110% NO QUIT

ATTITUDE AND HOME FEILD ADVANTAGE = A TRIP TO THE BORO!!!

Too all falcon fans friday night win or lose lets show our boys what they have meant to us and the whole community. If we win lets make sure dyersburg hears us and if we lose lets give our boys and standing O as they leave the field because that would show the players how special they really are

LETS GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!

P.S. Remember to wear your green and gold any thing

Too all falcon fans friday night win or lose lets show our boys what they have meant to us and the whole community. If we win lets make sure dyersburg hears us and if we lose lets give our boys and standing O as they leave the field because that would show the players how special they really are

LETS GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!

P.S. Remember to wear your green and gold any thing

Great Post, :thumb:

In case anyone from Lake County is interested....I will be working at a volleyball match Friday night.

That's right. Volleyball. Third round of the playoffs, and I'll be watching friggin' volleyball.

Enjoy the fact that you get to see the Falcons play, and remember me while I'm watching Florida take the Lady Vols behind the woodshed. (Then watch the replay on FSN South on Sunday at 1 p.m.)

Edit: If anyone wants to text me updates (bubbabargery, mrbigster, U of M fan, etc.), that would be greatly appreciated. I'm not posting my number on the board, but my dad will be at the game (probably cooking hamburgers) and he can give it to you.

Edited by bigwes68

In case anyone from Lake County is interested....I will be working at a volleyball match Friday night.

That's right. Volleyball. Third round of the playoffs, and I'll be watching friggin' volleyball.

Enjoy the fact that you get to see the Falcons play, and remember me while I'm watching Florida take the Lady Vols behind the woodshed. (Then watch the replay on FSN South on Sunday at 1 p.m.)

Edit: If anyone wants to text me updates, that would be greatly appreciated.

Big wes,

I'll be your huckleberry!!! Look for updates regularly about evry score!

sbl

Edit: If anyone wants to text me updates (bubbabargery, mrbigster, U of M fan, etc.), that would be greatly appreciated. I'm not posting my number on the board, but my dad will be at the game (probably cooking hamburgers) and he can give it to you.

gotcha bigwes, :thumb: im sure ur dad will be in tha store before 2morrow night!! Wish you were here, its been a fun ride, just hope it doesnt end friday!!! with 4 full quarters, we will win!! Pregame party at tha house!!!!!!

Welcome aboard mightymac..We all know that J.C.S. is going to be a tough game..They are tough every year!I'm hoping for a great game and I believe it will be..I hear #11 is real fast and they seem to throw a lot to the left side on a lot of short routes..I'm sure coach Barger has already seen film as I'm sure J.C.S. has also..Good luck to both teams!

your right about #11 he is fast watch him close. there qb is a lefty need to watch that too he likes to throw to his left...he can trick ya making you think he's going right when really he's throwing left... GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT LAKE CO.. WERE PULLING FOR YA'S :unsure:

just wondering...why should it be McKenzie...I understand they are a quality team...no question...thats why they won their region and were the #1 seed...just as Fayette Academy won our region...but the nature of playoffs is you have to win to advance...these two teams have won and deserve the right to play to see who goes on to the next level...they are both great teams who are hot right now and it should be a great game

Edited by JaxMan