Fairley @ Henry County

VolunteerGeneral

The Patriots knocked off Melrose. That`s something that JCM failed to do the last three years. The next question is can Henry County now survive the third round which is also something JCM couldn`t do. Hopefully Paris will turn out in full force for this one.

I`m anxious to hear from Munford and Melrose fans their opinions on this match up.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am worn out after last night!!! That was hard work being a fan in the stands. I rang that bell til my arm was sore! :lol: But it was worth it all! And now we get to come home and play at Patriot Stadium. This should be another great battle. I too am interested in hearing what Munford and Melrose posters have to say.

But I am also excited to have the Fairley band come back to town!!! :thumb:

All I know is in order to get to Dec 2 we have to beat Fairley...Therefore this is the biggest game of the year for us now. We can't look past them!!!!!!!!

Well said! I know it felt great to beat Melrose, a great team, at the Mound. It is now time to focus on Fairly. As good as it felt Friday night at the mound, each win from here on out will feel better! So stay focused on one game at a time. Anyone can win on any given night regardless of the predictions. We saw that this past week with expected teams all over going down. Ply as if every game is your last, it could be. Patriots you will win friday if you stay focused and determined!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:CONGRATS, HENRY COUNTY GREAT WIN IN A TOUGH PLACE This Dickson County fan is pulling for HC all the way to state championship game GOOD LUCK the rest of the way

Thanks DCCougar! It is nice to hear from some of our biggest rivals pulling for us. We can do it if we stay focused and play our ball. Fairley is the next step!!! Come on over to Patriot Stadium and see us this Friday, should be a great game and a great football atmosphere!

HC hasn't looked past teams all season and I don't think they will start now. I was counting on them doing just that against North Side when they had every reason to and the Pat's proved me wrong. I believe they will stay focused and beat Fairley by 17. Go Pat's!!! Represent our region !!!!! And don't prove me wrong this time either.