Fairley @ Henry County

VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thought for The Patriots Today:

There is nothing you can't do with God on your side & don't forget The Patriots have a Gaurdian Angel that will be with you on that field tonight!!

When you hit that field be thankful first of all for being where you are!

Take nothing for granted & remember to stay true to Yourself.

Play this game the way the coaches have tought you & with ~Your Gutt~.

Make every play as though you are being guided by an angel, yes Denton will be with YOU!

You are living YOUR DREAM TONIGHT, but also the dream of those guys before you that helped YOU be who You are today, too!

Only fear one & that's God, but Respect All!

If you want to wake in the morning without any regrets, then put it on the field tonight!

No one can make Your dreams come true, but You & God!

Be True To Him & Yourself!

With All The Love A Mother Can Hold For So Many Guys!

Let Me See that Spirit Tonight In Your Eyes!

Give Me Just 1 Point More Than Them On The Board At The End For A Patriot Win!!!

~~~~~~~Lets Roll RED!!!!!!~~~~~~~WHOOP TAILLLLLLLLLLLL GUYS!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by The Real Mom of #77

I heard the exact same comment from those around me. Probably the difference between us is you kept your mouth shut. I turned around and told them how stupid that would be. I will learn some day. ...or maybe not. I may be too old to change now.

I feel like I am coaching or playing. I want this win. I can only imagine how the coaches and players must be feeling right now. Can you imagine trying to concentrate in a math class if you are a player on a day like this?

I know what you mean.

Concentration? Mind is FB today. My son has done called his Mom and told her for me and her not to forget about Pep Rally before game.

ROLL RED ROLL

Congratulations Patriots!!! Way to go! Practicing on Turkey Day, what a wonderful experience. You played tough and hung tough at the end. I am proud of each and every one of you!

This game was pretty tough all in all. HC missed a chip shot field goal and should have punched it in one more time, but the Fairley defense had something to say about that. The middle of the Fairley line was very tough, but the edges were suspect to both #34 and #1, #22 got some yardage tonight as well. My hats off to a Fairley team that came into Patriot Stadium prepared and didn't quit. They were down 21-0 in the 4th and came back to pull within 7 on two HUGE pass plays caught by the high jumper. I was very impressed with him, he was covered on both of those touchdowns. This was just a great game all the way around.

Now its on Thanksgiving week and Hillsboro! We will be prepared. Congrats again to the Big Red! Only the second time in history we have made it to the Semi's!!!

Go Big Red!!!