Andre Sterling Can't Carry Brian Marshall's Jock Strap

OwlPride

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have all the specific's so may be someone can fill in the blanks but this is what was printed in the Oak Ridger yesterday. Coaches for the Tennessee Valley Athletic Conference selected these individuals as:

2-5A

Benny Monroe - Ooltewah -Coach of the year

Danny Carson - Ooltewah - Assistanct Coach of the year

Trace McDermott - McMinn County - Player of the Year

Darryl Miller - Oak Ridge - regions best pass catcher

Troy Venabble Oak Ridge and Micheal Welch - Ooltewah - top two linebackers

Will Hudson - Oak Ridge and Joe Coelho - William Blount - top place kickers

Six Oak Ridge players made all region - Conner Guilmire (LB), Tyler Lane (OL), Paul Bingham (RB), Travis Davis (DB), Gaston Mitchell (DB) and Alex Suart (OL)

10 made if from Ooltewah, 9 from Farragut, no specific's where given.

Whether or not you agree with the choices, I think that all of these coaches and young men should be applauded for the time and effort they gave to represent their schools and community.

For all those Andre "haters" please go to this site and watch the video where he jumps that ooltewah kid. This play single handedly shows he is alot better back than 120 pounds soaking wet brian marshall.

http://farragutfootball.com/varsity_video_...ah_playoffs.htm

that doesn't show anything about being better....why dont we show the video of brian marshall's 54 yard screen pass for a td where he out jukes every 11 players on farraguts team....

I don't hate Andre. I think he is a good back. Just hasn't been very significant against Ooltewah. I was at the fence in the endzone when he did that. He stood up and gave a thumbs up to the Owl bench. I think that just made them mad cause they ran the kickoff back after that :lol:

For all those Andre "haters" please go to this site and watch the video where he jumps that ooltewah kid. This play single handedly shows he is alot better back than 120 pounds soaking wet brian marshall.

http://farragutfootball.com/varsity_video_...ah_playoffs.htm