3. Friendship

4. Gordonsville

5. TCA

6. S. Pitt

7. Midway

8. Fayette Academy

9. Temple (if they get good recruits)

10. Coalfield

Temple lost about 12 seniors, 2 other starters transfered, at least 2 coaches resigned and any transfers would most likely sit out a year. They probably won't break 500 much less make the playoffs

Temple was put out last year in the first round and don't count them out for the finals. Trousdale will be even stronger next year. South Pittsburg will be stronger next year. Temple will be weaker next year physically but stronger next year on technique and skill.

Good post buddy, Temple what???? huh.... what did you say????

Ditka didnt hear you right did you say something about Temple????

Ditka says if you have no knowledge about the game Ditka could help you out some..Temple I believe got SHALACKEDDDDD by the runner up in the finals....

Next time only speak when spoken tooo......Or the powerful Ditka will bring the can out....

TC, FC, and GV are all Middle......all Region 4 for that matter......

They do, however, play in the east bracket in the playoffs. That's what I am refering to. FC fans were some of the ones saying that the gold ball was going to the "East". I did miss the TCA and Fayett Aca. when I first posted though. At least there are 2 teams in the west bracket that have a shot.

They do, however, play in the east bracket in the playoffs. That's what I am refering to. FC fans were some of the ones saying that the gold ball was going to the "East". I did miss the TCA and Fayett Aca. when I first posted though. At least there are 2 teams in the west bracket that have a shot.

My bad MPTigerT :thumb: And whoever said FC didn't lose that many......HA! They're shippiin' 'em out :thumb: