3) MP

4) GV

5) Trousdale

6) Cascade

7) Bruceton Central

8) Jo Byrns

9) Hampton

10) Fayette Acadamy

TCA very strong and Big next year, Daily + MP= trouble, FC going to be back next year.

FCS could have won, If they had focused the ground attack in the middle instead of the edges.

FCS was lucky to even be there. JC coaches did the best job of preparing thier team in the play-offs. They shut down MP and Marco Dailey. No one in 1a came close to shutting him down all season. They shut the Commandos offense down and exposed an average QB. JCS outcoached thier way to the title.

FCS could have won, If they had focused the ground attack in the middle instead of the edges.

I don't think they focused on anything from what I observed. Unless you call three ints to one man focus. They must have been focusing on getting him the ball instead of their own people. The run game was a non factor no matter where the run was intended. Again, Hampton had they been in their game, which they were not, should have been there.

Mount Pleasant will return Mr. Football Marco Dailey along with most all of this years starters. They just might be the most dangerous team in 1A next year. But face it folks the champion will most likely be another private school. Im not trying to drag this into debate, but just be realistic. :P

Tennessean article quote:

Ten high school football teams will play for five state championships in the TSSAA Division I BlueCross Bowl this weekend in Murfreesboro.

At least one of the 2006 champions, and possibly as many as three, will be private schools. In just the second year the second year of the enrollment multiplier, private schools are still enjoying extraordinary success on the state’s athletic venues.

With six of this weekend’s 10 finalists from private schools, questions still looms as to whether the playing fields have been leveled and why private schools are so successful.

“In public schools overall there are right around 30 percent of students participating in athletics,” TSSAA Executive Director Ronnie Carter said in offering a partial explanation.

“In non-public schools that percentage is between 65-70 percent.”

greenman u think yall will be a region contender next year??

FCS was lucky to even be there. JC coaches did the best job of preparing thier team in the play-offs. They shut down MP and Marco Dailey. No one in 1a came close to shutting him down all season. They shut the Commandos offense down and exposed an average QB. JCS outcoached thier way to the title.

Just a correction, it is the COMMANDERS not the commandos. I am a little shocked a collinwood fan wouldn't know that considering we played them twice...

greenman u think yall will be a region contender next year??

Were a contender every year. :thumb:

Except for 2003. ;)

Just a correction, it is the COMMANDERS not the commandos. I am a little shocked a collinwood fan wouldn't know that considering we played them twice...

Its just a little humor. ;)