AND THE 2007 1A STATE CHAMPION IS......

FridayMainEvent

Greenboy?.........As for the argument not involving me..........how many times have you stuck your nose in other threads? Get over it, babydoll. Im just picking at you. Thats what the wink icon means.

I bet you were the guy always bragging about how your team was going to win it all. :thumb:

You dont have to tell every one how big you are............oh..there you go again bragging about yourself. :justwrestle:

P.S. I never stood behind anyone and never will. :justwrestle:

Greenman,

Tell us how these three Collinwood opponents stack up and compare!

Jo Byrns

Mt. Pleasant

FC

Would love to hear your opinion! And what is your score prediction tonight on JB vs. Mt.P?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenman,

Tell us how these three Collinwood opponents stack up and compare!

Jo Byrns

Mt. Pleasant

FC

Would love to hear your opinion! And what is your score prediction tonight on JB vs. Mt.P?

Well the Trojans played FC first game of the season and we didnt play well at all and got beat 28-0. FC then didnt really look all that great but first games of the season are always a blunder. After that game we made changes and got on track. We could have beaten MP or JB, but we lost both games. I think CW, JB and MP are pretty evenly matched teams. Really I think any of the three could play with FC at this point. Unfortunatly only one of these teams will have a shot at FC. I think MP will advance. They rarely turn the ball over and JB thrives on turnovers.

MP 42

JB 36

FC 21

Temple 19

• 2 weeks later...
Hampton will definately make another run at the championship. They return almost everybody at the skill positions. They will lose a couple from the line. But I expect their line next year to be just as big. Key losses are RB-DB Townsend, WR-S Lyons, OL-DLThornton, OL-DLGeorge, OL-LB Russell, and FB-LB Oliver. Key returners are QB-DB Lunceford, WR-RB-CB Milhorn, RB-DB Jaynes, FB-LB Irick, TE-WR-DE-CB Newbern, OL-DL Roop, and OL Andrews. They will be loaded...

Any private school in th Middle and Southeast Tennessee area.

Here we go again, I see the ole CyJacket is still upset that hisn team ain't playin in the big game. Well I'll tell yer right here and now that we will have our ole hands full next year tryn to reload. We got to brake us in a new qb and that will be the #1 goal. (The Gmen will be the favorite in my opinion, for what its worth. Reg 4)

But for now, boys and gurls, its FCS 2006.

Here we go again, I see the ole CyJacket is still upset that hisn team ain't playin in the big game. Well I'll tell yer right here and now that we will have our ole hands full next year tryn to reload. We got to brake us in a new qb and that will be the #1 goal. (The Gmen will be the favorite in my opinion, for what its worth. Reg 4)

But for now, boys and gurls, its FCS 2006.

Nah, just thought I would say it before you, Muffin or Friendshipwhoever and your minions started chanting it.