all region 6-5a!

columbia central

I had Kenneth Anderson from CNE. Kenny is a solid reciever who actually had a pretty solid year for the Eagles. I again don't mean to dwell on old arguments, but I definitely think Dykes should be on there somewhere, with the year he had.

By the way, have the all region spots actually been announced yet?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that I did end up making some all star teams will help but it will always be hard for a 5’10” white guy to get many looks. That being said yes I have received letters (though letters don’t mean a whole lot) from around 20 D1-D1-AA schools. At this point Fro and I are both looking very hard at western KY(who I believe is moving up to D1 next year) and I’m looking at Harvard. Both of us are keeping our options open and neither of us have been offered any full rides thus far. We will both be sending out tape in the next couple weeks to several schools. I haven’t completely looked over trying to perhaps walk on at some of the bigger schools I have received (such as UK ,Bama, Hawaii, Southern Miss, ect.) and I believe Josh is doing the same. Thanks for you interest.

Best of luck to you sgunit30 .... was glad to honor your request ...looking forward to watching the 15-0 Rebels next year!

Well forgive me, but that was the info announced at my school.

So maybe you should tell my school to get their info right.

I'm glad Cordell didn't get MVP.

I could be wrong myself...but I was told Cordell was the Off MVP of the region, and that Grigsby, Consiglio, Baugh and Pettigrew were All-Region winners.

Regardless of whether I am right or wrong, congratulations to all the award winners..whomever they may be!

While looking at the Williamson A.M.'s All-Area team I noticed that it said it used the regular season stats.

Thus take away Darnell's 14 catch 150+ yard Sonic Bowl game where does that put him?

Campbell didn't have a lot of oppurtunities during season, but who is a better talent at WR?

Anyone see the Williamson A.M.'s all-county team today?

Jonathan Long continues to prove that he has zero knowledge about the game of football. I don't even think that he watches the games. Todd Campbell was first team WR while Chris Darnell wasn't even good enough to make the second team?

I think that CHS 2007 and I should team up and take over the Tennessean High School sportswriting duties.

Of course, you'd see a huge writeup about any IHS-CHS game. :lol: