Who is the next Coach at Science Hill.....

TnRiverRat

Your just getting silly now. You can do better than that. But at least you don't run from what you really are. A couple of "Clowns" :rolleyes:

You know...as much as I like making Mikey blow Mountain Dew out of his nostrils I have to concede...Waco, you are the man. You are the royalty. The balm. The Gospel. You have the ability to make us laugh or make us fight. You call a spade a spade. And for these things you wear the crown. I dare not attempt to form a coup' knowing that you know all, hear all, and see all. Might I provide his majesty with a nice Cuban to enjoy the afternoon with? Courtesy of Monica. :lol:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...as much as I like making Mikey blow Mountain Dew out of his nostrils I have to concede...Waco, you are the man. You are the royalty. The balm. The Gospel. You have the ability to make us laugh or make us fight. You call a spade a spade. And for these things you wear the crown. I dare not attempt to form a coup' knowing that you know all, hear all, and see all. Might I provide his majesty with a nice Cuban to enjoy the afternoon with? Courtesy of Monica. :rolleyes:

For once, you are 100% correct!

but I'll stay away from that cigar. It has to be tainted. :lol:

Looks like Mo-RonScott is trying to "Weasel" out of that "hot information" he's been crowing about. Everybody is supposed to believe Science Hill can't pay enough to get Nelson from East? But they can pay enough to "supprise" Rankin with the amount. And we are supposed to believe Science Hill started out trying to hire Nelson, couldn't pay him enough, then moved up to Rankin where they would have to pay much more. In effect, you are trying to make people think that Science Hill started at the bottom and are working their way to the top of their selections. If so, this is the first time this method has been tried in the history of hiring coaches. You can call me stupid all you want but most people will see you for what you are. A first class Mo-Ron. It all comes down to this. If Science Hill doesn't hire Nelson then you made the entire thing up. I want let you "Weasel out of it. Everyone should of known that anybody who likens themself to Monica Lewenski (especially a man) has to have some serious mental problems. :thumb:

Another ignorant post brought to you by Wacko the Weasel. Here we go again. Please show me where in ANY of my posts that I said SH couldn't pay Ralph enough. Tell you what, if you can show it, I'll personally deliver pizzas all day for you tomorrow and you can stay on the computer all day typing ingnorant posts! :thumb:

Another ignorant post brought to you by Wacko the Weasel. Here we go again. Please show me where in ANY of my posts that I said SH couldn't pay Ralph enough. Tell you what, if you can show it, I'll personally deliver pizzas all day for you tomorrow and you can stay on the computer all day typing ingnorant posts! :thumb:

What kind of word is ingnorant ? Mr. spelling bee champion of the world.

Theres a word that describes those people that are so "Ignorant" they believe others are "Ignorant". But it just escapes me what it is. Any way you folkes know the type person Im talking about.

Please show my and everybody else where in my post it says "you" said SH couldn't pay Ralph enough. I didn't say you said it, "Mo-Ron"

Pizza's for everyone!!! :thumb:

What kind of word is ingnorant ? Mr. spelling bee champion of the world.

Theres a word that describes those people that are so "Ignorant" they believe others are "Ignorant". But it just escapes me what it is. Any way you folkes know the type person Im talking about.

Please show my and everybody else where in my post it says "you" said SH couldn't pay Ralph enough. I didn't say you said it, "Mo-Ron"

Pizza's for everyone!!! :thumb:

Well, who were you insinuating was saying SH couldn't pay enough Mr. FairweatherD-Bfanweaselpizzaboy?

Looks like Mo-RonScott is trying to "Weasel" out of that "hot information" he's been crowing about. Everybody is supposed to believe Science Hill can't pay enough to get Nelson from East? But they can pay enough to "supprise" Rankin with the amount. And we are supposed to believe Science Hill started out trying to hire Nelson, couldn't pay him enough, then moved up to Rankin where they would have to pay much more. In effect, you are trying to make people think that Science Hill started at the bottom and are working their way to the top of their selections. If so, this is the first time this method has been tried in the history of hiring coaches. You can call me stupid all you want but most people will see you for what you are. A first class Mo-Ron. It all comes down to this. If Science Hill doesn't hire Nelson then you made the entire thing up. I want let you "Weasel out of it. Everyone should of known that anybody who likens themself to Monica Lewenski (especially a man) has to have some serious mental problems. :thumb:

Could anybody but a Mo-Ron read this post and not know who I was talking about.

You are the gift that just keeps on giving :thumb:

You got that right "Bill"

Bill ehh. Hmmm, I kinda like the sound of that. So be it...I'm Bill...Bill C. no less. I'll take that as admiration. I mean the man got around...you know. I gotta go...I got to get busy...I've got a lot of assistants to interview. Mikey, just make sure I've got a good supply of Cubans...wouldn't want to have to improvise. Oh, and by the way...when there are any new twists to the thread topic Monica and I will let everyone know straightaway. But in all sincerety, you SHHS people better hope Ralph and Turner smoke the peace pipe real soon 'cause whether you believe it or not he is your best bet. He will get you that Gold Ball. One more thing...I'm missing MoRonandgray. Anybody seen him? :thumb:

Bill ehh. Hmmm, I kinda like the sound of that. So be it...I'm Bill...Bill C. no less. I'll take that as admiration. I mean the man got around...you know. I gotta go...I got to get busy...I've got a lot of assistants to interview. Mikey, just make sure I've got a good supply of Cubans...wouldn't want to have to improvise. Oh, and by the way...when there are any new twists to the thread topic Monica and I will let everyone know straightaway. But in all sincerety, you SHHS people better hope Ralph and Turner smoke the peace pipe real soon 'cause whether you believe it or not he is your best bet. He will get you that Gold Ball. One more thing...I'm missing MoRonandgray. Anybody seen him? :thumb:

Maybe a Crack Pipe would be a better bet.

Oh, and another thing. That name MoRon is trade marked. It has been attached to VolmanScott (Mo-RonScott) He earned it for being Mo-Ron of the year 2006. The new competition begins Monday Jan.1. Good luck to all who compete. It will be hard to unseat Mo-RonScott (World Record Holder)

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Maybe a Crack Pipe would be a better bet.

Oh, and another thing. That name MoRon is trade marked. It has been attached to VolmanScott (Mo-RonScott) He earned it for being Mo-Ron of the year 2006. The new competition begins Monday Jan.1. Good luck to all who compete. It will be hard to unseat Mo-RonScott (World Record Holder)

Wow, I'm honored. It's not every day you get the title of MoRon from the dumbest person on the face of the earth. Thanks! Btw, tell your Mom she can call me MoRonScott too. I'm tired of her calling me Marathon Man. :( But, I'll have to say, I like it when you call me Daddy. :blink: