Who is the next Coach at Science Hill.....

TnRiverRat

Mo-RonScott (aka Monica Lewenski) has already been named Mo-Ron of the year for 2006, and no post can be counted toward the 2007 award. It would be best if you waited until Monday to start the competion. Also "Riddles" will not be allowed.

If your looking to get married you might look to Mo-RonScott (aks Monica Lewenski) You would make a great couple.

You're right...I'll stick with Monica. Your too quick anyway. And you can't trust a Weasel. :rolleyes:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I go away from the computer for a few hours and this thread is growing like kudzu on steroids! :rolleyes: First, good posts by Comp of course. Decent posts by topvol. And then the usual garbage of the weasle. Comp is 100% correct in that SH approached Ralph. Sorry Topvol, this is the truth. Some things have went sour. It's not a definite no go, but it's looking grim. Some promises were made and not backed up in writing. That's the way it goes sometimes. Topvol, we are not against you, we are for you. We have nothing against SH. We enjoyed beating them in the 80's and look forward to continuing this tradition. Turner is a great guy and is doing a good job. I'm sure he'll make an educated hire. He would have loved to already have a coach, but things happen. You will have a coach by the end of Jan. Weasel still hasn't made one post with any substance. Now, Weasel, can I come by Domino's and get you around noon tomorrow and take you up to meet Mr. Turner? I know those $5 pizzas have you humping, but surely they can give you a break.

Edited by VolmanScott

Wow, I go away from the computer for a few hours and this thread is growing like kudzu on steroids! :lol: First, good posts by Comp of course. Decent posts by topvol. And then the usual garbage of the weasle. Comp is 100% correct in that SH approached Ralph. Sorry Topvol, this is the truth. Some things have went sour. It's not a definite no go, but it's looking grim. Some promises were made and not backed up in writing. That's the way it goes sometimes. Topvol, we are not against you, we are for you. We have nothing against SH. We enjoyed beating them in the 80's and look forward to continuing this tradition. Turner is a great guy and is doing a good job. I'm sure he'll make an educated hire. He would have loved to already have a coach, but things happen. You will have a coach by the end of Jan. Weasel still hasn't made one post with any substance. Now, Weasel, can I come by Domino's and get you around noon tomorrow and take you up to meet Mr. Turner? I know those $5 pizzas have you humping, but surely they can give you a break.

Looks like Mo-RonScott is trying to "Weasel" out of that "hot information" he's been crowing about. Everybody is supposed to believe Science Hill can't pay enough to get Nelson from East? But they can pay enough to "supprise" Rankin with the amount. And we are supposed to believe Science Hill started out trying to hire Nelson, couldn't pay him enough, then moved up to Rankin where they would have to pay much more. In effect, you are trying to make people think that Science Hill started at the bottom and are working their way to the top of their selections. If so, this is the first time this method has been tried in the history of hiring coaches. You can call me stupid all you want but most people will see you for what you are. A first class Mo-Ron. It all comes down to this. If Science Hill doesn't hire Nelson then you made the entire thing up. I want let you "Weasel out of it. Everyone should of known that anybody who likens themself to Monica Lewenski (especially a man) has to have some serious mental problems. :rolleyes:

Science Hill fans, Be on the look out for two strange looking men hanging around you "Gym" this weekend. One will be in a blue dress with a big stain on the front and the other will be holding a cigar.

The Weasel

Yeah, we're gonna put on a benefit show...with our pet Weasel. We trained him to speak english. He's gonna introduce the new SHHS HC and and display the correct way to light up a Cuban. Don't tarry because it will be a brief show. He's quick you know. :rolleyes:

Ha Ha Ha, the two of you are more worried about it then anyone in the Science Hill camp. There has never been anything from Science Hill adminstrators that named Nelson publicly. Take offense and go start an south thread. No hostility intended but if taken....oh well. The two of you are either trying to get Nelson hired or have some type of agenda, in my opnion. Yes, it would have been nice to haven an coach named before Christmas but it was more important to have bowles fired before starting off season work outs. If it was March or April and there was not an coach in place, then there would be some concern. I have complete faith that AD Turner is being methodical to ensure OUR boys have the best coach available. If you wanna start an conversation about the season opener, personnel or the state of HS football in NETN, where you can state your opnions along with everyone else..that would be great. If you wanna keep trying to post misinformation about everyone else programs, it would be nice for you to do it elsewhere.

Someone needs to be concerned! When we play you in August we at least want you to be ready. Besides, they have you all in the dark over there and we are just looking out for you. :rolleyes:

Yeah, we're gonna put on a benefit show...with our pet Weasel. We trained him to speak english. He's gonna introduce the new SHHS HC and and display the correct way to light up a Cuban. Don't tarry because it will be a brief show. He's quick you know. :rolleyes:

Your just getting silly now. You can do better than that. But at least you don't run from what you really are. A couple of "Clowns" :lol:

Someone needs to be concerned! When we play you in August we at least want you to be ready. Besides, they have you all in the dark over there and we are just looking out for you. :rolleyes:

I like it how nice you are when you insult someone.

For the record, they have forgot more at Science Hill than you'll ever know. And don't worry about South Topper fans. They wanted DB to be ready this past August and you see what happened there. There's always a whole lot of "Hot Air" blowing out of the South.